Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    I'm sorry, our Connect release is tomorrow, but the Salesforce app release does not occur until March 18th. Until the release is available, your best bet would be to add the item for the invoice when you are issuing it so that you don't have to delete all the extras.

Leave a comment:

• ctugwell
    replied
    Hi,

is the release happening today? if so can you update Jamestown Community Center's C&P version.

00DE0000000YSBE

I have granted login access.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Yes, it was scheduled for the last week of Feb but due to new Salesforce's Site Guest User's security default changes scheduled for release by Salesforce on March 1, we have rescheduled the release date to March 4 because the testing needs to be done with the change prior to the release.

Leave a comment:

• ctugwell
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. Do you anticipate the release will happen on time?

Chris

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @ctugwell

Sorry for the inconvenience. In the upcoming release, we have addressed the above issue. We are expecting the new release hopefully in the first week of March in which you can process the transaction without deleting the items.

Leave a comment:

• ctugwell
    started a topic Invoice Functionality

Invoice Functionality

Hi,

I have a client, Jamestown Community Center, that is using invoices for a registration process. We have setup the invoice feature per the instructions and added items to the C&P Virtual Terminal. When we go to create an invoice, the items show up, but the invoice isn't allowing us to move through the process without removing the items that we don't want. We get an error that states "quantity must be greater than 0."

The list of items is exhaustive and it isn't efficient to go through the entire list each time and delete the items that we don't want.

We must be missing something, a checkbox somewhere, a different view... There has to be a more efficient approach to this than deleting items each time you want to process an invoice.

I have granted login access and attached images.

org id:
    00DE0000000YSBE
    Attached Files
Working...
X