Errors when Processing a Temp Contact from an Event Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors when Processing a Temp Contact from an Event Record

Hi opening an issue for ACO - Org ID 00D390000004vKD. User Shari Shaw (Fundraising Profile) was attempting to process a temporary contact from an C&P Event Transaction for Patrick Garcia. She tried twice and received two different error messages (See attached images). We have attempted to grant login access from her Account and she does not even see this as an option. Upon checking "Login Access Policies" I see that the ability to grant access is not available to users (see image). I'm granting access via my SysAdmin profile initially fr C&P unless you have an idea as to we can't allow users to grant access.

See 3 images below
    Error 1
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	22
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	48860

Error 2

Name:	2.png
Views:	13
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	48861

Screenshot from Not being able to grant access to anyone.

Name:	3.png
Views:	13
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	48862

Hi Dean,

Sorry I missed your post, I was under the impression you were going to set up a login for the other organization. I generally look up Users by C&P Account ID.

The team was not aware of any circumstances that would cause an issue with Click & Pledge not being listed as an option to grant access. We suggest you open a support ticket with Salesforce to resolve this issue.

As far as why Shari is getting theerror when she attempts to process a Temporary Contact:
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Aron/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]
    We reviewed the permissions on the Shari's profile permissions.. Shari has CRED and View all for Opportunities, but not Modify All. I understand you are reluctant to add this permission, as this does appear to be a much less restrictive permission and CRED seems like it should be enough.

However, we suspect the error is being caused by Shari’s lack of Modify permission on the ‘Last Modified By’ field. To edit the Opportunity in order to assign the values for Custom Mapping, the record would need to update the Last Modified By field from your user to her user, and her login does not have that permission.

Name:	2019-09-03_Allen Community Outreach lack of Modify All.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	48896

We believe you should grant the ‘Modify All’ permission to Shari’s profile and test.

If this should not work, please resolve the grant access issue with Salesforce support, and we will be happy to review again.

Regards, Amanda
    C&P Live Support
    Regards,
    Click & Pledge Support Department

On Salesforce? Help us by rating our app: Click & Pledge Donor Management on AppExchange

Join us @ the educational webinars: https://clickandpledge.com/webinars/
    Live Support available Join between 3:00 - 3:30 p.m. ET Monday - Thursday: https://clickandpledge.com/webinars/
    Are you on Salesforce? Join us at the Power of Us Hub: https://powerofus.force.com/0F980000000CjpC

Comment

Working...
    X