X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

Those emails are from the SF side but we have created the workflow that if any error occurs in C&P Data send an email.

Regarding Auto process temp contact, please review the following KB article: http://help.clickandpledge.com/custo...ticles/2084057

Leave a comment:

• chad@percolatorconsulting.com
    replied
    I am not sure when that Maintenance setting was set to auto re-process C&P Data errors. I'm guessing it has been set for a while and kept hitting the duplicater rule alert and was stopped. And then once I turned on the semi-automatic matching, that auto-reprocess setting was allowed to move through and create the temporary contact. Does that sound right? I still don't know why I got the error email for the transaction on the 6th, but never saw a similar email for previous failed transactions. Was there a protocol update on the C&P side that pushes those emails through whereas before it didn't?

Secondly, can you explain the other setting "Auto process C&P Temporary Contacts if Contact exists"? Does this mean that if a contact is created in SF that matches an existing temporary contact according to C&P contact matching rules, that the temporary contact will automatically get processed?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

Those are the transactions which never settle as a record in your instance. It looks like you have enabled the "Auto re-process C&P Data errors" under C&P Settings >> Maintenance which results in creating temp contacts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Maintenance.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	44656

This happens when the transaction has an error and the maintenance is trying to resolve it.

As you can see there was an error in C&P Data for that above order number and it has been resolved now hence created the temporary contact to review and process from there:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Temp contact.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	44657

Hope that makes sense.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thanks for your help!
    Org ID: 00DA0000000CjQI

Example of Temp Contact with data record from 2018 (created 2/6/2019): https://transportationchoices.lightn...JzdGF0ZSI6e319

Data record for the above temp contact (created 2/6/2019 but transaction date: 12/6/2018) : https://transportationchoices.lightn...05VuSYUA0/view

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]rcolatorconsulting.com

Would you please share the Salesforce OrgID and grant login access to your instance so that we can review what's going on?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

started a topic Conflict with Duplicate Rules

Conflict with Duplicate Rules

Hello,

Today I recieved an error message stating: ""Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: DUPLICATES_DETECTED, Use one of these records?: []"

This error message came from a transaction dated today.

This indicated to me that a duplicate rule in SF was blocking C&P from pushing a transaction into SF. I saw that the connected user between C&P and SF was not excluded from the duplicate rule. I also saw that Click and Pledge was setup using the Fully automatic contact creation setting.

I updated the C&P setting to semi automatic to allow for Temporary Contacts. I excluded the user from the duplicate rule.

After making these changes, a large amount of Temporary Contacts were created. As I looked at the C&P Data records behind these temporary contacts, I found that the transaction dates were older.

I am unsure why all of these older transactions just now came in? My theory is that the duplicate rule was previously blocking C&P from creating contacts that only partially matched existing contacts.

If this theory is true, then my remaining question is, why did C&P create these Temp Contacts all of a sudden from old transactions that never came through previously, rather than just start this behavior with all transactions from today forward? Is there a constant queue that continues to try topush into Salesforce? And would there have been a way for C&P to send an error message when it got blocked by the dup rule for all of these transactions? I never got an error message for the previous transactions, just the one that came in today.

Thanks for any insight.
Working...
X