Announcement

Collapse

Information Needed

See more
See less

Virtual Terminal Transactions are not mapping the Primary Campaign to the Opportunity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Terminal Transactions are not mapping the Primary Campaign to the Opportunity

I'm not sure why the virtual terminal transactions are not properly mapping the selected Primary Campaign to the opportunity. This is affecting recurring donations along with manual transactions run through the VT. This is therefore leading to a blank GAU (because the GAU is assigned based on the Primary Campaign) and a lot of manual work on my end to update properly. Access is granted to review my account. Org ID: 00Df2000000CEKC

• kuhlemann
    replied
    Okay Thank you, I believe it is working properly now.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    In the case of Virtual Terminal, you may define the Transaction Campaign within the C&P Virtual Terminal while processing the transaction:

Click image for larger version

Name:	VT T Campaign.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	44370

Leave a comment:

• kuhlemann
    replied
    Where am I supposed to add the Transaction Campaign? The article in the above link does not go into that detail.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @kuhlemann

We reviewed the above order number and found that there is NO transaction campaign included with it which is the reason it is not assigned the Primary Campaign to the opportunity based on the settings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Primary Campaign.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	44343

You may want to review the following KB article: http://help.clickandpledge.com/custo...ticles/1164724

Leave a comment:

• kuhlemann
    replied
    51167-1901101636468370769

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @kuhlemann

Would you please share the order number so that we can review it?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X