• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign Issue discussed in the live support. Amanda to

Amanda to followup.

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Hi Sean,

As we discussed in Live Support yesterday, your concern was that although you assigned the Connect Campaign in Salesforce Virtual Terminal, and have the 'Use Transaction Campaign' rule set in C&P Settings, the opportunity did not receive the campaign defined for the transaction on the Connect Campaign.

I didn't mention that I had seen this occur before, as I wanted to check on the status of that particular issue. It was resolved in the December release. We upgraded your instance, and reposted 30138-181220193457832, and this time it did apply the correct Salesforce Campaign to the Opportunity.

For your other transactions, you may like to repost them directly. You can do so by clicking the C&P Order Number in the Opportunity. On the Transaction Detail screen, scroll to the related list for C&P Data, click the Related C&P Data Record Name, and on this C&P Data screen, click the button to Repost.

This will delete the existing Opportunity record and any changes you've made to the record since it was originally created, and the related records created when the transaction data was initially sent to Salesforce, and recreate them. Your end result will be the Opportunity created by the latest version of PaaS, which will correctly apply the Opportunity Primary Campaign.

See screenshot -

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-12-28_LiveSupport Sean Moms Against Poverty.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	44140

So I think you're all sorted out now! I believe Live Support was cancelled for Monday and Tuesday next week, but if you need further assistance, you can add to this post or join Live Support next Wednesday.

~ Amanda, Live Support

Leave a comment:

Working...
X