• Show
Clear All

• iweismehl@communitycatalyst.org
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Go to the C&P Settings >> Opportunities >> Primary Campaign Source >> here add the following rule:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Campaign rule.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	44222 ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

replied
    I'm sorry to be a pest with this. I added Salesforce campaign information to each form (name and ID), but they are not mapping to the opportunities. I see them in "tracking," but they are not making it over to opportunity. What step am I missing? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    As mentioned above there are 3 approaches and one of them is you may create a separate Campaign OR you may assign different Salesforce Campaign to each Form in a Campaign. Please see:

Name:	Form Campaign.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	44134

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Amanda,
    I just tried getting into live support, but it is telling me the url isn't working. Not sure if that is from my end our yours. either way can you let me know if my assumption above is correct. That I need a separate C&P campaign for each form IF each form needs to be mapped to a different Salesforce Campaign.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thank you Amanda. That is helpful. Am I understanding correctly that if we want each form to have a different Salesforce Campaign, and if we want to use SKUs, then I need a different C&P Campaign for each form? In any case, I will call into live support this afternoon. Thank you again.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Hi Ilene,

SKUs are not unique to a form, they are unique to an item. All the forms in a Campaign will show the same items with the same SKUs.
    You define SKUs for items in a Connect Campaign in Connect > Fundraising > Campaign Details > Payment Details, and they will be the same for all of the forms you create for that Campaign.

So, you have 3 approaches, all valid:
    1. Use SKUs to define the Salesforce Campaign.
      1. Create Connect Campaign 1 with items of SKU 1
      2. Create Connect Campaign 2 with items of SKU 2
      3. Create Connect Campaign 3 with items of SKU 3
      4. In Salesforce, review C&P Settings > Opportunity, and create rules to assign your Salesforce Campaigns 1,2, and 3
    2. Use Transaction Campaign to define the Salesforce Campaign
      1. Create Connect Campaign 1, with forms 1,2, and 3.
      2. In Campaign 1 > Campaign Details > Form Builder, edit Form 1, set Salesforce Settings > Campaign Name.as Salesforce Campaign 1
      3. In Campaign 1, edit Form 2, set Salesforce Settings > Campaign Name as Salesforce Campaign 2
      4. In Campaign 1, edit Form 3, set Saelsforce Settings > Campaign Name as Salesfore Campaign 3.
      5. In Salesforce, review C&P Settings > Opportunity, create a rule that will apply to your item's SKU (you can use the same SKU for all three variations using this approach), and check the box to use the Transaction Campaign.
    3. IF it is suitable to have all 3 items on all 3 forms
      1. Create Connect Campaign 1, with Campaign Details > Payment Settings of Item 1 (SKU 1), Item 2 (SKU 2), Item 3 (SKU 3)
      2. In Salesforce, review C&P Settings > Opportunity, and create rules to assign your Salesforce Campaigns 1,2, and 3
    but it sounds like you didn't want all three options available in the same form.

I personally prefer using SKUs for everything - SKUs give you the most flexibility, and I like managing all my Salesforce Campaigns by the C&P Settings > Opportunity rules; however, you might feel it's too messy to create 3 separate Connect Campaigns to create 3 different forms so that you can have separate SKUs per form.

If you're still unclear, I'll be in Live Support today at 3:00. ~ Amanda B.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thank you. I have read the documentation and watched the videos, but still don't understand, which is why I'm writing in now. How do ensure that each of my three forms in the C&P Campaign are mapped to a different Salesforce Campaign. I am asking for kindergarten-level instructions. I have three payment forms in my C&P Campaign. Form A goes to Salesforce Campaign EOY appeal, Form B goes to Salesforce Campaign women's health, Form C goes to Salesforce Campaign The Center. What do I do, step-by-step?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

You may easily accomplish the above using SKU's for each of the items in the Campaign and Map it through SKU in Salesforce:

Name:	SKUs.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	44118

Based on the SKU, you may assign the opportunity to the respective Campaign. We highly recommend you to watch the video the following KB article: http://help.clickandpledge.com/custo...ticles/2395165

Leave a comment:

started a topic Where to set up SKUs

Where to set up SKUs

I am unclear, even after reading C&P documentation, how to set up SKUs for the following scenario. (screenshots attached)

I have a C&P Campaign called "Community Catalyst"
    --Within this C&P campaign I have three forms
    --Each form's gifts go to the same fund (Catalyst Fund)
    --BUT gifts from each form should map to a different Salesforce Campaign.

Thank you.
    Attached Files
Working...
X