• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathleen Israe
    started a topic Campaign info not syncing over to SF

Campaign info not syncing over to SF

Hi there,

We have been experiencing and issue where campaign information in click and pledge is not syncing over to Salesforce. This has been an intermittent issue for quite a few months and I had suspected that this as happening because we were on an older version of C&P. However, we were updated last night, and I just finished posting all of the errored transactions that had come up over the past few days, and none of the transactions came through with their campaign attached.

I verified the campaign id in question and it is correct. And the transaction record shows the campaign but it is not getting into Salesforce.

Please investigate.

Our C&P Account is 12

Org ID 00DE0000000cdxE

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @gvanullen

Yes, and you simply need to check the box for 'Use Transaction Campaign' in your C&P Setting as shown above to attach that respective Campaign.

Leave a comment:

• gvanullen
    replied
    Just to clarify - the Salesforce campaigns attached to my Connect forms no longer work. Nothing is "broken"?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Kathleen Israe

Please note that the Salesforce Campaign defined in Connect (affecting the entire transaction) will be deprecated from Connect. Please review C&P Settings > Opportunity > Primary Campaign rules to ensure Opportunities receive the correct campaign. Check 'Use Transaction Campaign' in your C&P Setting rules to retain the Salesforce Campaign specified in Connect; however, we recommend implementing SKUs as the best long-term strategy.

SKU Tutorial : http://tutorial.productions.clickand...ideo/209074427

Click image for larger version

Name:	Primary Campaign Source.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	43126

Leave a comment:

Working...
X