• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chosen@judemorin.com
    started a topic Projecting Pledge Payments

Projecting Pledge Payments

Hi All,

Is there a way to run a projection for future pledges? If I have a pledge setup to fire off every month or even every other week, am I able to run a report that shows me the transactions that will be posted in the next 90 days, like a pipeline?

• chosen@judemorin.com
    replied
    Yes that makes sense, in our case they would be installments. 1000 paid over 12 months. With this logic would there be a way to project revenue for each month?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @chosen@judemorin.com

Let me explain to you how recurring works which give you a better idea. A recurring may be set in one of two ways:
    • Subscription: A set amount charged for a either a set period or an indefinite period. For example: $30/month for 12 months or indefinite. The indefinite is a especial case where the number of payments is set to 999.
    • Installment: A fixed amount is broken into equal payments. For example, $1000 paid in 10 payments of $100.
    As a matter of definition (logical) an installment payment cannot be paid indefinitely because one cannot pay $1000 in payments that result in "forever".

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• chosen@judemorin.com
    replied
    Thank you. Would it make more sense to use recurring donations rather than a pledge in this case? The reason it's a pledge is because the total amount will be paid over a years time.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @chosen@judemorin.com

Sorry, it is not possible to generate such a report since the Pledge is not recurring. In Pledge, there is no restriction on an amount as well as on the date for future transactions. There is NO way to assume the Date or the Amount they are going to donate in the future. However, we have included the managed C&P Pledge report with the package, you will find that in the standard reports which maybe helps you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X