X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snomanbhoy@glide.org
    started a topic Unable to Update Recurrent Credit Cards

Unable to Update Recurrent Credit Cards

Hello, my team is unable to update credit cards, neither Connect nor the Salesforce option work. Amanda Byrne asked me to post this during today's call, she mentioned that our recurrent transactions maybe out of sync (???) You have a record of the system error with our 15th of the month Sustainers last month. Thank you for your help.

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @MichelleGFN

I have dug out the reason for decline for the following order# 26971-1807061304260778966 and the reason is 'Restricted Card - Transaction not permitted'. This message is from the bank and we have no control over. This requires the card holder to contact the bank and find out what is going on.

Leave a comment:

• MichelleGFN
    replied
    I just tried again and the transaction was declined.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @MichelleGFN

Sorry for the delay in response. It seems to be general declined. Would you please navigate to the respective transaction in Connect and click on Manage Recurring >> EDIT/UPDATE >> here update the card and let us know what you see.

Leave a comment:

• MichelleGFN
    replied
    Thanks. I just tried to update with the new card number and the card was declined. Are you able to tell me why, or if the decline has something to do with the issue I was having before? The order number is 26971-1807061304260778966.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @MichelleGFN

We have addressed the issue. Please give a try now and let us know if you find an issue.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @MichelleGFN

Yes, we have identified the issue and hopefully will be addressed in the next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Leave a comment:

• MichelleGFN
    replied
    Do you have any further information on this yet? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @MichelleGF

I have forwarded this to our developers to investigate the issue. We will get back to you shortly.

Leave a comment:

• MichelleGFN
    replied
    I just tried again and got the same "There was a problem processing your request."error.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @MichelleGFN

We have tested the above case in multiple accounts but unable to replicate the issue. However, if you please try again to update the card and let us know if you see the same issue so that we can review the logs.

Leave a comment:

• MichelleGFN
    replied
    I am running into the same problem when trying to update a recurring donor's credit card. For some reason, this donor's donations haven't been posting to Salesforce, so I've been adding them manually. The last successful donation from this donor made through Click & Pledge was order number 26971-180324091152283. Click image for larger version

Name:	CP_save_error.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	40033

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @snomanbhoy@glide.org

Would you please post those images as a JPG so we can review? The image you have provided is PNG and this forum does not show it in full scale. I only see a thumbnail.

Leave a comment:

• snomanbhoy@glide.org
    replied
    Good afternoon, we have tried, the error persists. We have an urgent need for this to be fix. Several donors need to be charged this week. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @snomanbhoy@glide.org

Would you please try to update now for that respective transaction and let us know what you see?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X