Several ?s around C&P Recurrings, updating Credit Cards and the new Connect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several ?s around C&P Recurrings, updating Credit Cards and the new Connect

Now that you have rolled out Connect, I can't find any answers around the nuts and bolts of managing or troubleshooting C&P Recurring transactions. I've read the couple of basic articles you provide, but they don't help. Will you please point me to the resources I need, or just address the following?
    • Are there steps I have to take with all of my C&P Recurrings now that you have shifted to Connect? (Also: how do I map recurring donations?).
    • I tried to Update Card on one of my C&P Recurrings, and two things happened:
    1. Error: Sorry but we have encountered an error while trying to update the payment information. Please try again.
    2. generated a PreAuthorization email (Order 1610211652206295726).
    • I tried to Update Card on another one of my C&P Recurrings and, before I can even go in to Edit Credit Card Info, I get this:
      The recurring management options are not available since the recurring chain is out of sync. One or more payments are not posted or are still in the C&P Temporary Contacts. Please review the C&P Temp or push the missing transactions through the Connect platform. Please See: Re-Post Transaction to Salesforce
    • When I went ahead and tried to Update Card for that one, it did these two things:
    1. returned the error: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. faultcode=a:InternalServiceFault faultactor=
      Error is in expression '{!UpdateCardInfo}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page cnp_paas:recurringdetail: (CnP_IaaS)
      An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (CnP_IaaS)
    2. generated a PreAuthorization email (Order 1610211619292160519).
    Please point me to your troubleshooting guide, or tell me how to deal with the above. If there are steps I need to follow to update my settings now that you have shifted to Connect, please let me know what they are. You had many recurring issues that your Customer Advocate Patrick Lawson helped to resolve; I don't know if these are related, but they may be. I know post-transition must be very busy for you, but we really need to have the ability to update credit cards and keep these payments coming. Thanks!

Our ID is 00D61000000aVFr and I have granted you access.
    Last edited by Susanna; 10-21-2016, 04:33 PM. Reason: added SF ID and granted access
Working...
X