• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day ProjectMorry

Sorry but I am now totally confused.

The transaction does not have the C&P Data associated with it. I see a record having been deleted as it is in the recycle bin and the temporary contact that is also in the recycle bin. Why have you deleted those?

In the absence of C&P Data nothing happens.. and given it is in the recycle bin I cannot see it. May I ask why you have deleted the C&P Data?

Leave a comment:

• ProjectMorry
    replied
    Thanks. I've just tested another transaction and while it did go into SF, when I tried to process the temporary contact, it did not create the Opportunity. Here is the transaction: https://cnp-paas.na16.visual.force.c...0000001eKfUEAU

Also, when I go into All C&P Data, the transaction is not showing up.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day ProjectMorry

In reference to the reason you are not receiving the posts. The connection is not set to post.

Please go to the 3rd party tab and enable Post to Salesforce. You have created the connection but have missed the checkbox to post to Salesforce. The option is available to help the clients that may be updating or do not wish to post for a set period. In your case the option has not been enabled so the data will not post.

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day ProjectMorry

We have upgraded your Salesforce instance as requested.

It is absolutely important that you re-establish connection between Click & Pledge and Salesforce. With this update C&P Accounts are no longer needed to be added to Salesforce as the connection will automatically add the required information to Salesforce. It is extremely important that you login to the portal & re-establish connection. You may see that your account is already connected but this does not mean the new information has posted to Salesforce. With this release 2 more variables are added to Salesforce with each account and as such it is important that you login and set up the connection again for all your connected accounts.

To establish connection please see the following KB article: https://support.clickandpledge.com/s...ion#Salesforce

Release notes:
    You may also join our Power of Us Hub: http://bit.ly/1cO852O

We also love to know what you think about our platform. Please review our apps on AppExchange:
    Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Last edited by CnP.Support.AM; 11-05-2019, 08:14 AM. Reason: link updated

Leave a comment:

• ProjectMorry
    replied
    Yes that's fine

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day ProjectMorry

Your instance has not yet set up the sites. Please see:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-10-14_10-11-36.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	27720

Is it OK if we set the domain as shown above? This is a critical step as it cannot be changed in the future. We also need to have this to complete the post-installation.

Leave a comment:

• ProjectMorry
    replied
    yes please!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day ProjectMorry

Thank you.. we have access now.

I do not see the Event app being installed. We can install & configure it for you, if you have use for it. It is easiest if we do it now while we are doing other tasks

Leave a comment:

• ProjectMorry
    replied
    Sorry gave you access to the wrong Org, I've just updated

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day ProjectMorry

We do not have access to your account. Please grant us login access.

Leave a comment:

• ProjectMorry
    replied
    Thanks - yes, C&P and Salesforce are connected. I've just granted login access. If you could let me know what steps I was missing once you're done, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day ProjectMorry

Does our Click & Pledge know that you have installed the app? In other words, have you connected Click & Pledge to Salesforce?

Please go to C&P Settings > C&P Account tab and see if the account name, etc. are listed. If not the account is not connected.

Please see: https://support.clickandpledge.com/s...ion#Salesforce

I also strongly recommend that you grant us login access so we complete the post-installation steps for your account. Updates, installation, and post-installation process is always available as complementary service.
    Last edited by CnP.Support.AM; 11-05-2019, 08:13 AM. Reason: link updated

Leave a comment:

• ProjectMorry
    started a topic Transaction not Posting to Salesforce

Transaction not Posting to Salesforce

Hi,

I've just set up C&P - installed the Class Library and the PaaS packages, set up the Connection to our SF account, and runa test record. For some reason the test record did not sync into Salesforce - can you let me know what I'm missing?

Org ID is: 00Dj00000028Gll

Org name is Project Morry.

Thanks!
Working...
X