X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day cfg_RRPF

We have upgraded your Salesforce instance as requested.

It is absolutely important that you re-establish connection between Click & Pledge and Salesforce. With this update C&P Accounts are no longer needed to be added to Salesforce as the connection will automatically add the required information to Salesforce. It is extremely important that you login to the portal & re-establish connection. You may see that your account is already connected but this does not mean the new information has posted to Salesforce. With this release 2 more variables are added to Salesforce with each account and as such it is important that you login and set up the connection again for all your connected accounts.

To establish connection please see the following KB article: https://support.clickandpledge.com/s...ion#Salesforce

Release notes:
    You may also join our Power of Us Hub: http://bit.ly/1cO852O

We also love to know what you think about our platform. Please review our apps on AppExchange:
    Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Last edited by CnP.Support.AM; 11-05-2019, 09:21 AM. Reason: link updated

Leave a comment:

• cfg_RRPF
    replied
    Hello, We are experiencing the same issue as others in the thread. Can you upgrade us to the latest release?
    Org ID: 00D36000001Hqbc
    C&P ID: 36011

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• RBirmingham
    replied
    Thanks again - looks like it's all working as expected now.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day RBirmingham

We have upgraded your Salesforce instance as requested.

It is absolutely important that you re-establish connection between Click & Pledge and Salesforce. With this update C&P Accounts are no longer needed to be added to Salesforce as the connection will automatically add the required information to Salesforce. It is extremely important that you login to the portal & re-establish connection. To establish connection please see the following KB article: https://support.clickandpledge.com/s...ion#Salesforce

Release notes:You may also join our Power of Us Hub: https://powerofus.force.com/0F980000000CjpC

We also love to know what you think about our platform. Please review our apps on AppExchange:
    Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Last edited by CnP.Support.AM; 11-05-2019, 09:21 AM. Reason: link updated

Leave a comment:

• RBirmingham
    replied
    I just granted you access for 1 week. Please let me know when this is resolved. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We do not have access to your instance.

Please grant us access.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day RBirmingham

We have posted this to the forum and to the HUB. A new update has been released for compatibility with the new Connect. The Widgets have a new WID with length of 36 characters.

Please the release notes that were posted earlier today.

We will upgrade you now.. please make sure we have access till tomorrow to update the post-installation. Once upgraded your issue will be resolved.

Leave a comment:

• RBirmingham
    started a topic Error - WID too long?

Error - WID too long?

Hello,
    I'm suddenly getting an error with posting to Salesforce. I made a donation, completed the transaction, and everything looks good on the C&P side, but in Salesforce it isn't showing up in the transactions or posting anywhere. I looked in C&P data on the Salesforce side and found the transaction info. The error message says:

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: STRING_TOO_LONG, WID: data value too large: 3f4cfb4e-dba1-4bae-a5b9-b01e5843560f (max length=18): [CnP_PaaS__CheckOutPageId__c]

Everything was working properly before, and now this. Can you help? I tried editing that field to accept more than 18, but I am unable to edit.

C&P account number is 35482
    Salesforce Org ID is 00DU0000000H0oQ

Thanks!
Working...
X