X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day KMartin,

When I login to your account and click on home I see: https://na23.salesforce.com

The above URL is your instance's URL - you have put the custom URL which is not your instance's URL.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-07-15_12-59-23.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	25090

May I ask for you to change this and test again.

Sorry for the hassle. By the way - your account is connected and there are no issues so any transaction that occurs will post to Salesforce. The Setting is just not saving your UserID when it authenticates and the view is not working, as a result.

We love to fix this and figure out what is going on. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    replied
    I went into the Admin Portal and reconnected as you asked and now I am receiving this error: Warning: We have established connection with your Salesforce instance but your application is NOT up-to-date. Please upgrade to the latest release at your earliest convenience.

Here are my current versions:
    NPSP 3.76
    PaaS - 9.4017
    PaaS Class Library - 4.3000
    Events 4.2015

Last edited by KMartin; 07-15-2016, 11:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day KMartin

We have tested this many times and see no issues. We have reviewed your instance and see no entry in the field that needs to have the login info from the portal.

Please do this one more time so we can review the log files.

Login to the portal at https://portal.clickandpledge.com > Account Info > 3rd Party > SF Connection

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-07-15_11-26-27.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	25076

Please make sure to click on the VERIFY and login to Salesforce. The data is being saved in Salesforce with the VERIFY button so it is important that you click on verify and login to Salesforce. Once back to the portal please click on the Update.

We are reviewing the log files to determine where in your account this is failing to update.

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    replied
    I have connected again successfully in the C&P Admin portal at 8:37am CST. Salesforce user settings do still show as "Inactive".

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @KMartin,

Regarding the second question, it is known issue which has been already addressed. The release is due out in next week. Please wait for a while and the fix is on the way.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    KMartin

In reference to your C&P Account setting tab, may I ask that you try to connect again. We reviewed your instance & all is OK. Please try one more time and let us know so we check your log file.

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    started a topic 2 Issues after upgrading PAAS to 9.4017

2 Issues after upgrading PAAS to 9.4017

Hi we are encountering 2 issues since the PAAS upgrade to 9.4017.
    1. In the C & P Account setting tab our Account is listed as "Inactive" under the Salesforce User Status. I have connected and verified the account through the Admin Portal but the status still shows as Inactive. See attached image.
    2. In the Virtual Terminal when you load the Existing Patron's information the State is not loading. See attached image.
    I have granted access until 7/20. Our Org ID is 00DA00000009ZiZ
    Last edited by KMartin; 07-15-2016, 11:32 AM.
Working...
X