X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The special issue of a declined card with expired card in Salesforce is one that we have fixed in the upcoming release. The new update is due out by the end of the month.

The beta: https://forums.clickandpledge.com/fo...-beta-releases

As for the Connect replacing the Portal, the plan is adding more and more functionality to Connect and retire Portal early next year. We will have the next update of Connect in 2 months and it will have a family of forms and options.

The notice for this replacement is on the first page of portal as shown below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-05-12_9-41-22.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	23950

Currently a lot of what is in Portal is not yet available in Connect but Connect will eventually replace the portal and portal will be shut down.

I hope I have answered your question.

Please let us know if we can be of more help.

Leave a comment:

• andrea@capecdp.org
    replied
    Perfect! This seems to have worked, thank you for your assistance. I guess my last question is, when did the Connect platform replace the functionality of logging into our Click & Pledge account? I have tried to keep abreast of changes and participate in webinars when they are available but I do not recall a complete shift to Connect. I thought that recent increased functionality within Salesforce meant that I was supposed to be able to resolve this kinds of issues within Salesforce?

Originally posted by Support.Department View Post
    Good day @Andrea,

My "try again" was in reference to the early post. Please see the steps listed below:

Step 1: search for order number: 1642411354652549142170

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n23945[/ATTACH]

Step 2: Click on "Manage Recurring"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n23946[/ATTACH]

Step 3: Click on "Charge Next"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n23947[/ATTACH]

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Andrea,

My "try again" was in reference to the early post. Please see the steps listed below:

Step 1: search for order number: 1642411354652549142170

Name:	Connect-1.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	23945

Step 2: Click on "Manage Recurring"

Name:	Connect-1b.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	23946

Step 3: Click on "Charge Next"

Name:	Connect-2.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	23947

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• andrea@capecdp.org
    replied
    OK, when you say "try again in Connect", can you please tell me exactly what I should try?

Good day!

This case was resolved last week with an update in Connect that is live now.

Please try again in Connect & let us know if it works.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

This case was resolved last week with an update in Connect that is live now.

Please try again in Connect & let us know if it works.

Leave a comment:

• andrea@capecdp.org
    replied
    Good morning,
    can I please have an update on this issue?

Good day!

Sorry for the delay in this case. We are investigating the case and have determined the combination of actions have caused a case that is not being handled.

We need to review this case further and discuss with the Salesforce & Connect team and possibly update both platforms. At this time the recurring is not cancelled and we will update this by Monday.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Sorry for the delay in this case. We are investigating the case and have determined the combination of actions have caused a case that is not being handled.

We need to review this case further and discuss with the Salesforce & Connect team and possibly update both platforms. At this time the recurring is not cancelled and we will update this by Monday.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Leave a comment:

• andrea@capecdp.org
    replied
    Absolutely!

Order Number = 1642411354652549142170
    Recurring ID = 163279

Good day!

Do you have the order number or a recurring ID so we can review and provide screen shots of each step?

We need to know the recurring that you want to resolve. If you go to the C&P Recurring and find the recurring chain you will be able to send us the URL of the page so we can review it

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Do you have the order number or a recurring ID so we can review and provide screen shots of each step?

We need to know the recurring that you want to resolve. If you go to the C&P Recurring and find the recurring chain you will be able to send us the URL of the page so we can review it

Leave a comment:

• andrea@capecdp.org
    replied
    Right, so this was my first question, how do I do that?

Good day!

No- change the credit card and then re-try the declined transaction since that will put it all in the queue moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

No- change the credit card and then re-try the declined transaction since that will put it all in the queue moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• andrea@capecdp.org
    replied
    Great! Final question: since her April donation was declined, should I make a one-time charge to make up for it or is there a better way to post an April charge that will stay in sync with the recurring donation?

Good day!

Please note that the label is wrong-- we are working on fixing it in the next update.

The recurring has not cancelled and will be active.

The issue is a bit of technical back-end work we do when we do a change of card. Essentially what we do is to "cancel" the old recurring and create a new one with the new token then link the 2 together so you will see them as one family but behind the scene it is 2 whereas for you it is 1.

The label is showing what we do behind the scene and it should not. We are fixing it in the next update.

The recurring has not cancelled and will stay active.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Please note that the label is wrong-- we are working on fixing it in the next update.

The recurring has not cancelled and will be active.

The issue is a bit of technical back-end work we do when we do a change of card. Essentially what we do is to "cancel" the old recurring and create a new one with the new token then link the 2 together so you will see them as one family but behind the scene it is 2 whereas for you it is 1.

The label is showing what we do behind the scene and it should not. We are fixing it in the next update.

The recurring has not cancelled and will stay active.

Leave a comment:

• andrea@capecdp.org
    replied
    The instructions provided did not solve my problem as I do not have any unresolved temporary contacts. It has been over a week since I submitted a ticket which is why I resorted to posting in this forum, what is the best way to get assistance with this issue that has become urgent to us?

Good day!

Please see: http://help.clickandpledge.com/custo...ticles/2362823

Let us know if we may be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• andrea@capecdp.org
    replied
    Heather,
    if I remember correctly, I opened the donors Recurring Transaction and selected "Process Similar Transaction" where one of the options was to update the card information. It automatically created an Opportunity and email notification with a label of "Preauthorization" with no value. Unfortunately, this also seemed to cancel the recurring donation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X