• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    CnP.Support
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support
    replied
    @JadeKeena,

I think we have duplicated the issue. Strange..

Please connect your national account back and we are going to review this with the team tomorrow to determine what is going on. We have organizations with much larger number of accounts but in this case it is a bit strange.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will update you tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• jadekeena

• jadekeena
    replied
    OK great thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Please give me a few minutes to see if I can connect all these accounts to our demo. That will give us a clearer view of your account.

I will let you know shortly.

Leave a comment:

• jadekeena

• jadekeena
    replied
    Womp OK thank you for letting me know; I had been hoping that one would be left unscathed but I guess it makes more sense that it wouldn't be!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

I just reviewed the account and 27184 is disconnected. This is the first time I am logging into this account.

Just letting you know.

Leave a comment:

• jadekeena

• jadekeena
    replied
    Sure no problem! Please just leave the Minds Matter National account (27184) alone as it's our only account that hasn't had this problem. Let me know if i can provide any additional info! Good luck with testing!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Is it OK if we connect all your accounts to one of our demo accounts for testing? We have to test this as we do not see this behavior elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• jadekeena

• jadekeena
    replied
    Yes both are admin and active. [email protected] is our organization admin account used for all automation, in the event of any turnover with an individual and their account (in this case, me).

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

I see you use [email protected] and your email as users. Is there a difference between these 2 users? Are they both admin & active?

Leave a comment:

• jadekeena

• jadekeena
    replied
    Some things to note:
    1. I started with Boston went through and connected each account, ending with Washington DC
    2. I then circled back and logged into each account again, starting with Boston. You'll see that Boston was not connected
    3. You'll see that Chicago, which was connected on the first pass, was disconnected by the second go around
    4. I noticed that the last FOUR accounts (San Francisco, Seattle, Twin Cities, and Washington DC) stayed connected at the end of the second go around.
    5. I then went back up to Boston for the 3rd time and logged in and connected that account.
    6. After connecting Boston again, you'll notice that San Francisco disconnected. The other 3 accounts that stayed connected (Seattle, Twin Cities, and Washington DC) stayed that way.

It looks like I'm only able to have 4 connected accounts simultaneously. When I went back on the third round to connect the Boston account, the San Francisco account (the longest-connected account at that point) became disconnected.

Leave a comment:

• jadekeena

• jadekeena
    replied
    Yes sorry please see this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ju576gy9i...36-47.avi?dl=0

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The link to the Dropbox opens to the general Dropbox site. Are you sharing a video?

Leave a comment:

• jadekeena

• jadekeena
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

If the person that handles the office hour cannot solve this, I am not sure anyone can.

But for now if you want to upload a video we can gladly review it.

Leave a comment:

• jadekeena

• jadekeena
    replied
    OK thanks. it possible for me to take a video of me going through this process and send that to you, rather than attending office hours? I'd love to work toward a resolution before tomorrow afternoon, and I imagine that my purpose in going to office hours is mainly to show what's happening, as I don't expect whoever's on office hours to be able to solve the problem on the spot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X