X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Is it OK if we do a test in your instance? Our internal tests with any credit card work without any issues.

Do you have the XML error you are referring to?

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    replied
    I'm sorry to mix threads.. All the issues have revolved around the VT and the beta update. I did give 3 day access this morning. I will approve again.

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    replied
    Yes we did select the card reader. We did get the card reader to finally read, but it would not process. We were getting several XML errors when attempting to process and could never get the transaction to approve. We were in the middle of the event so we could not screen shot to report the errors. We have another event April 30th. Will another update be available by then?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

It is helpful if you keep the questions unique to a thread. In this case you have mixed the threads and makes it hard to answer the question given there are multiple questions. It is always a good practice in forums to keep the thread consistent and post new questions as new threads. Thank you.

in reference to your address question and state. When we cannot find an exact match in spelling the system cannot locate the text in the lookup field. Please grant us login access and the contact name so we can see what record is in your system relative to the ISO standard names for country & state.

Currently we do not have access to your account:

Click image for larger version

Name:	access.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	23242

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We just did a test transaction with a card reader and a single swipe and charge worked without any issues. Here is the authorization code. It was done in your VT.

Name:	2016-04-08_13-21-02.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	23236

Are you sure you are selecting the Card Reader?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

It should not -- the card reader reads the card and processes it -- you need to place the mouse in the credit card area, using the Card Reader option.

Name:	2016-04-08_13-17-13.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	23234

I just tested it and it works fine.

Are you selecting the Card Reader from the pull down menu?

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    replied
    We are at an event this morning and have found out that the card reader in the VT it is pulling the information from the credit card AND it is also asking that we enter it manually too. Please help!! Our org ID: 00DA00000009ZiZ. I have granted access for 3 days.

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    replied
    We have noticed an issue in the Beta version - in the Virtual Terminal we have default state and country set (we use picklists in Salesforce) after we load an existing contact the state disappears and you have to select it again. I have synced states and countries in the C&P Settings but it still is not pulling the State from the Contact. It is loading Country just not the State. It worked before the Beta. Is this a bug with the beta version?

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    replied
    I will. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Yes-- this is beta and many updates will be released from now until the appExchange release.

In beta we almost have daily internal releases. We will update your instance when we have other stable beta releases.

Keep us posted if you encounter any issues.

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    replied
    It appears to be working. Thank you!! Will I need to update again once the full release is available?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Would you please test the feature and let us know if it works as you expect it?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

It is beta and we hope nothing breaks. It has been tested for the issue you had but there are new features in various tabs so please stay clear of those new feature.
    Last edited by CnP.Support; 04-01-2016, 02:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @KMartin,

The beta is under test but I will ask that your instance be updated. We just want to make sure nothing fails. It is beta and still being tested.

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    replied
    Hi - I was just checking on the status of the Beta update install that was supposed to occur on 3/29. I just checked and our VT is still not adding in the 3.5% convenience fee. We have an event tomorrow and we really need this feature to work. Please let me know the status. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X