Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeverlyMIS
    replied
    Hi - I'm reopening this. It seems that you can either have weekly non-recurring or recurring. I talked to Kamran on office hours about this and he saw what it was doing. Just let me know when you get it resovled.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

That is what it is being asked to do when you check the box "Is this a recurring payment". Any box or setting you set in the default will be set when you go to the page.

I am a bit confused- is that not what you wanted to do? If you do not want the default to be recurring then uncheck the box "Is this a recurring payment". As stated before this area offers default values for all fields. If you do not want it selected then uncheck it.

Hope that answers your question.

Leave a comment:

• BeverlyMIS
    replied
    OK - I did that, but now when I do an opportunity settlement, the virtual terminal defaults to recurring instead of a single payment to pay the opportunity. I went back to the C&P settings and unclicked the Recurring gift checkbox, but it's still doing it. Any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• BeverlyMIS
    replied
    that did it - thank you.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @BeverlyMIS;

Please see below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	VT.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	22718

The Virtual Terminal in the C&P Settings allows for setting up the default values for almost all aspects of the Virtual Terminal Tab.

Please let me know if this does what you are asking for.

Leave a comment:

• BeverlyMIS
    started a topic Virtual Terminal

Virtual Terminal

Is there a way to default the recurrence period on the Virtual Terminal to Monthly in the Salesforce interface?
Working...
X