X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Your userid does not have the required privileges as any page I try to go to I see a permission issue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-03-21_16-31-34.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	22710

Please grant us login access as an admin so we can login and review the settings. Most pages I have tried to access return the above error message.

Leave a comment:

• dei@freebsdfoundation.org
    replied
    Pawel Dawiek and Tod Luginbuhl

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Please also let us know the name of the person that you are having problem seeing.

thank you...

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thank you!
    You have been granted access. Our Salesforce Organization ID is 00DA0000000gGxw

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

To help us with reviewing your instance please make sure to:

- Grant "Click & Pledge Support" 1-Week access to your account. [http://cnp.mn/1NvyaT3]
    - Include Salesforce Organization ID with the post

Leave a comment:

replied
    How would we go about granting you access? Is this to SalesForce? His order number is 1602212230369892315

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Please grant us login access & the order # so we can review it for you.

Leave a comment:

• Missing persons from C&P Temporary Contacts

We had a gentleman in our system who was stuck in our C&P Temporary Contacts for a few days. Today when I logged on I noticed he was gone- thinking somehow the problem had resolved itself. However, after speaking to my boss I discovered that this was not actually the case. He just no longer shows up in my Temporary Contacts but is still stuck in hers. So with this weird issue, we're looking to find out why he is no longer showing up in my system but he's obviously still there and what we can do to get him unstuck so that we may go ahead and process him into Salesforce. If you need any additional information, please let me know.
    Thank you
Working...
X