X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We are not sure either. We cannot do the test in your production since the change has been made in the new release and it is not ready for production.

It is a bypass idea we are exploring.. but have to test it in Sandbox as we are not sure if it helps. Can you possibly ask Salesforce support and see if you can set up a full Sandbox?

Leave a comment:

• DPetr
    replied
    I would love to- and am thrilled you have something to test- just one more problem. I interpret this as it is not part of the nonprofit (donated by SF) licensing.
    What do you usually do now?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We need to test a solution but before we can test it we need to have a full sandbox of your instance. We tried to create a Sandbox but it was created without any data.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-04-22_8-22-21.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	23562

Are you able to create a sandbox with full data? Our tests work internally but we have to test with your records since nobody else has this issue and we need to make sure we can test the solution with all your apps and records.

Please let us know if you are able to create a full sandbox.

Leave a comment:

• DPetr
    replied
    Please tell me someone is narrowing this down? Can we at least find a workaround or something?

Leave a comment:

• DPetr
    replied
    I think it is done. You should have received an email.

Leave a comment:

• DPetr
    replied
    I am out of the office today, but will set it up tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @DPetr,

To avoid further delays may we ask that you create an Admin user for us during this process?

If you have an additional license available please create a user and set the email to: [email protected]

the above email address will help us with setting up the password and communicate with Salesforce. Given the user is Admin we will be able to grant permissions and make sure all moves forward without being delayed for contacting you.

If you do not have additional user we will proceed as we have been doing.

Leave a comment:

• DPetr
    replied
    Yes. I saw that it decided to push it to SF. Not sure what prompted that since I tried the button last night and it said ERROR. I tried it this morning and it said ERROR. Then I posted it here. Possibly something goes wrong when it gets inserted

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @DPetr,

This transaction has already posted to Salesforce. Please see the Connect page:

Name:	Post-Salesforce.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	22971

& In your Salesforce instance the C&P Data shows success: https://na15.salesforce.com/a0hi0000...Pos=0&srKp=a0h

The Temporary Contact associated with the post is at: https://cnp-paas.na15.visual.force.c...00000056qBQEAY

& that generates the ViewState error - the data has posted but your instance has this issue that we are dealing with from the start of this thread.

We will keep you posted once we hear back from Salesforce.

Leave a comment:

• DPetr
    replied
    I have another clue for the temporary contact problem (or it could be a separate problem) There is a new transaction that cannot even be posted to SF- I cannot find any explanation for it other than ERROR- the transaction is1604031027329452010 name Wollner.

Leave a comment:

• DPetr
    replied
    Thank you! I am sure I could be doing something wrong, but there are so many possibilities in SF I need help narrowing it down

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Hmmm!

Back to Salesforce then...

It should not be this hard.. I don't understand. Will get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• DPetr
    replied

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	22963 Looks like it-

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Yes- this is correct. Not sure why they say they do not have access.

Please post again the Salesforce Organization ID. We are using what was posted in this thread: 00Di0000000JHGH

Is that the right Org ID?

Leave a comment:

• DPetr
    replied

Name:	CaptureSF.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	22959

This isn't it?
    Last edited by DPetr; 04-04-2016, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X