X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Sorry but we forgot to update this thread. This issue was updated yesterday and your instance should be showing you the fields for C&P SMTP server.

Please verify and let us know if we can be of more assistance.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We need to reset the data in your instance since Salesforce is no longer available as the SMTP server. It seems like the system does not allow editing of the record. I have forwarded this to a developer so they can resolve it directly in the object.

I will update this as soon as I have an answer. Hopefully they can do something over the weekend if not it will be Monday.

Sorry for the delay.

Leave a comment:

• mtyson@world-affairs.org
    replied

Leave a comment:

replied
    The responder name is "donations"

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

I do not see any issues. Please let me know which autoresponder you are working on that has the issue. I worked on one without any issues.

Leave a comment:

replied
    00Dd0000000hfSN ACCESS granted

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    What is the Org ID of this instance?

Leave a comment:

replied
    yeah something is definitely wrong. It is set to Salesforce. Then I hit edit and it automatically changes to Click and Pledge, but I am unable to change the mail from field AND I can't save. Take a look.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

If Salesforce is the SMTP then you don't have control over those fields as those fields are set by Salesforce. Are you using Click & Pledge as the SMTP server?

Leave a comment:

replied
    in my other org (00Dd0000000hfSN) it's not letting me enter anything in that field:
    SelectDonation under 150GiveBIG 2013Membership RenewalNew Ambassador MembershipNew Benefactor MembershipNew Consul MembershipNew Diplomat MembershipNew Family MembershipNew Founder MembershipNew Individual MembershipNew Minister MembershipNew Org Advocate MembershipNew Org Ambassador MembershipNew Org Benefactor MembershipNew Org Consul MembershipNew Org Founder MembershipNew Org Minister MembershipNew Org Partner MembershipNew Org Patron MembershipNew Student MembershipNew Teacher MembershipNew YPIN MembershipPublication DiscountRenewal Teacher MembershipTEMPLATE
    SelectDonation-under 150
    Click & Pledge
    SelectWorld Affairs Council (18544)World Affairs Council (16048)
    PayerSpecific EmailNo Email Address
    User name used for remote connection of Click & Pledge and Salesforce
    User e-mail used for remote connection of Click & Pledge and Salesforce
    --None--ActiveInactive

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    The MailFrom & Reply To address is what sets that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-12-18_17-02-33.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	21071

Leave a comment:

replied
    I see, it was because I had the SMTP sender set to Salesforce instead of Click and Pledge. Now it works. How do I change who the email comes from?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

I reviewed all 3 and found only 1 with a BCC.

I do not see anything wrong but can understand why you may not get the BCC. A lot of mailservers block an email when the REPLY TO address and the Recipient are the same people & the email has not originated form the mail server itself.

May I ask that you do a test and include a Gmail or Outlook account (another 3rd party) as the BCC and see if they get it? That is a good test to see if your mail server is blocking it.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

You have 3 autorespondres. Which one is the one with the issue?

Leave a comment:

• Autoresponder defaults not sending bcc email

00DF00000006KYo

I have the autoresponder default set to send bcc emails but they are not going out. The autoresponder is working and emails are being sent to donors, but the bcc isn't happening. any idea why?
Working...
X