replied
    OK Great. Now I understand
    Thanks
    Rick

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

If you are referring to the "NPSP Recurring Donation" - we do not support that feature of NPSP. NPSP recurring is designed for manual entry and not completely usable for automated solutions such as ours. We have no way of knowing which opportunity is for which automatic post. Also in C&P we offer indefinite recurring and NPSP does not support it.

The recurring feature of NPSP is not populated by our system.

Leave a comment:

• Rick_McKenney
    replied
    Yes this is the correct record. I see it in the field under C&P. My question is way does it not show up in the SF field " Recurring Donations" right under the SF "Donation" field?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    By the way-- I added the Order Number to the C&P Recurrings related list so I can make sure the record showing there is for the same transaction. If you do not need it you can easily remove it.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

I am confused.. The information is in the Contact Record - see below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-12-08_14-28-31.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	20751

Please see the record for this contact: https://na29.salesforce.com/0033400001pwah9

This is the contact associated with the Order Number you specified: 1511251502293568606

Please review & let us know if we are not looking at the right record.

Leave a comment:

• Rick_McKenney
    replied
    OOPS I was not very clear in my description. My question is about the data displayed on the contact record. Please see screen shot.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

I am not sure I understand what you mean by "normal donation field"? Where do you think it should show?

I reviewed your account and see the recurring in the "C&P Recurring" tab - see below:

Name:	2015-12-06_16-03-32.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	20710

and going to the record it shows correctly. See the details below:

Name:	2015-12-06_16-09-46.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	20711

Please elaborate as to what you mean by not being saved correctly? all seem to be perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Recurring Donation importing as a one time donation

We have a new donor has made a recurring donation (which is great). However in the contact record it logged the donation in the "normal" donation field, NOT the recurring donation field. is this a bug? or do we need to configure something differently. You have login access
    Salesforce.com Organization ID 00D80000000a7s6
    Thanks
    Rick
Working...
X