Clear All

• pwagner@joyridecenter.org
    replied
    Thank you so much! That did it!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We contacted the Salesforce support and had the debugging enabled for your account for 15 days. A test transaction showed what is going on and we fixed your instance.

The Sales Process was not set to have the right values. We added the 2 stages that were missing as shown below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-08-07_8-01-28.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	15503

A test transaction showed the correct stage: https://na10.salesforce.com/006F000000UXYOQIA5

& the C&P Transaction: https://cnp-paas.na10.visual.force.com/apex/transactiondetail?Id=a1aF0000001PrLsIAK

Please test it and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I have granted SF support login access and you have my permission to post test transactions to my account. Please proceed. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

It appears that there is a permission issue but we can't determine where it is happening. To further investigate we need the following:
    • Please grant login access to Salesforce support. We need to submit a support ticket so they can enable the debug feature for your account.
    • We need your permission to post test transactions to your account.

We have seen the behavior that we see in your account when a process or workflow changes the permission. Once we can have the debug enabled and do a transaction we can determine what workflow is causing this.

Please let us know if you wish to proceed so we can plan accordingly.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Order #1403101944515812006

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Thank you for your reply.

Please post the order number of the transaction you are having issue with.

Leave a comment:

replied
    My org id is 00DA0000000Zunn, JoyRide Center, Inc. thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Sorry for the trouble.

May we have access to your account so we can review.

How to grant access: http://forums.clickandpledge.com/showthread.php?t=1065
    Please make sure to post your organization name & the Salesforce Organization ID so we know how to locate your instance.

Leave a comment:

• Opportunity rollups affected by C&P transaction

For some reason, one of my donations made through our C&P donation pg on our website showed up as stage "closed won" in SF and it will not roll up into the YTD giving, however other donations made in same method have stage show as "donation received" and they roll up. The opportunity page will not let me change the stage - only option is "closed won" and it is grayed out. Any suggestions?
Working...
X