Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jcalabrese
    replied
    Thanks. Fixed it and it went through. Any chance you could take a look at this post? I never got any response... http://forums.clickandpledge.com/for...-for-attendees

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Please see below:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ReplaceWith-Mapping.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	19960

You are mapping a blank in the Account field for the question is Organization Name.

You cannot map into Account a name. Account is a lookup field and as such requires Account ID.

Hope that answers your question.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jcalabrese
    replied
    Try this one... https://cnp-paas.na23.visual.force.c...fdc.override=1

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Great.. & which record? do you have a name or a link that we can check in your Salesforce instance. We need to know of a troubled record so we can determine the root cause.

Leave a comment:

• jcalabrese
    replied
    Granted... SFID 00DG0000000j3Nc

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

I moved this thread to the Salesforce channel.

Please grant us login access and the link to the record so we can review the case.

Leave a comment:

• jcalabrese
    replied
    Sorry, this is a salesforce problem. I may have posted it in the wrong place. The problem is not in the entry. I get the notice that the donation has been made via email. I go into salesforce and try to process the payment and that's when I get the message.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Is the form returning an error when posting?

I am sorry but the confusing part is your question seems to be referencing a Salesforce feature but it is posted in the API channel. Is this a Salesforce question or a form question?

Leave a comment:

• jcalabrese
    replied
    http://www.ulrochester.org/BecomeaMember.aspx

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

This message has been posted in the "API Payment-as-a-Service" channel. I am not sure what API feature you are referring to.

Please send the link to your form so we can review.

Leave a comment:

• jcalabrese
    started a topic Error Code

Error Code

When trying to process a gift through CnP Temp Contact, I get the following message...
    • Required fields are missing: [Account Name]
    • Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0011600001rlPVXAA2; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Account Name]: [Account Name

I am trying to merge it with an existing contact/account after trying to process it without it (I got the message, then thought to try to create an account and contact to merge with, didn't help).

What am I missing? The transaction won't process.

Joe
Working...
X