Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bia
    replied
    OK. I am so grateful for your effort. And a little relieved you found it challenging, too. It seems simple now that the answer is known. Your team seriously rock. Go home early today!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We finally figure out what is the problem. It sure was a challenge.

Please see below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Opp-permission.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	19646

As we cannot create an opportunity our submissions to the processor have no items - no opportunities are posted.

We fixed the issue by following the path listed below:
    • Administration Setup > Security Controls > Sharing Settings > Opportunity > Public Read Only
    This is the Organization-Wide Sharing Defaults and as such it causes major problem with what we are trying to do.

Please test it and let us know if we can be of more assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Bia
    replied
    access is granted to org ID 00DF00000005zU1 - User [email protected] - time: 1 week

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We need to have access for Salesforce Support as an administrator. Please grant them access as they need to review your instance.

Once we have access for Salesforce we will proceed with them.

Leave a comment:

• Bia
    replied
    You still have 9 days access to the apiuser login. It is a clone of system admin profile. It is also the user that Do you need another user profile?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Would you please grant login access to Salesforce support so they can review the permissions with the objects. We have reason to believe this is a permission problem.

Please make sure we have access for another week and also Salesforce support has the same access.

Let us know when you have granted them access and we will move forward with them.

Leave a comment:

• Bia
    replied
    Could the issue be with the permissions of the Guest Site User for the SIte we are using (http://promise686.force.com/Events) , which was setup for Events but not opened up to PAAS activity? For instance, that user has CR rights for those object required in the Events setup instructions. But none of the PAAS objects have CR access. Thankyou.

Leave a comment:

• Bia
    replied
    I have deactivated anything remotely related but still get a decined transaction. Also, how can I get a test card approved? thanks

Leave a comment:

• Bia
    replied
    I deleted the process that uses that field (though I had already deactivated it). I am going to turn off some of the other processes as well (that do not reference this field but seem to be throwing errors when donations are created.)

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

It seems like you are using this field in your code. The field appears to still exist.

Can you temporarily disable all code and delete this field and test. The code you have attached to this field appears to still use the same field name. We are getting error showing that field name.

Leave a comment:

• Bia
    replied
    I just changed the API name...label should be fine as is.

Leave a comment:

• Bia
    replied
    I just changed then tested it with 2 policies: test2 (credit card) and CnP Developer Policy2 (custom payment: check) but was declined for both. Not sure what's wrong, still. I hand it back to you now...thank you.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Yes - please change the name to a different name. We have tested it in our Dev instance and it causes the crash.

Leave a comment:

• Bia
    replied
    Thank you for your attention to this issue. I need to keep this field, which defaults to TRUE for all but one RT (Payment), changed to FALSE via a WFR. How about if I change the API name? Would that work?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We have reviewed every aspect of your instance & have come across the following:

Click image for larger version

Name:	TaxDeductible.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	19331

There is a custom field with the same name as our package's field name. This appears to create a conflict when we try to generate the invoice. The invoice generates an error when trying to retrieve the field. May I ask that this field is and if it can be deleted?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X