Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allison
    replied
    So there is no way to update the Invoice transaction to show as being paid? I don't really want to have to manually enter new transactions for every check that comes in and have it show as another transaction. At least half of our 500 registrations will be paid by check.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Allison,

Cash & other non-credit card or ACH payments may be recorded through the Virtual Terminal. Custom Payment type is a payment type which may be manually entered or be setup as default values in the C&P Settings.

Please let me know if your issue has been resolved.

Leave a comment:

• Allison
    replied
    Thank you, I see the new features in the upgrade and that our temp contact issue was taken care of but I do not see where I can record cash or check payments in C&P Transactions.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Allison,

In reference to this request as well as your other post we have upgraded your instance to the latest instance and performed the post-installation.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Allison
    replied
    Ok I granted access to you and Salesforce for 7 days. Please let me know if I need to increase the time.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

This means you have reached the External ID limit of Salesforce which is 3 per instance. This is not a problem since we will request Salesforce to expand your limit. We have been doing this for all clients.

Please grant us and Salesforce support permission to login to your instance and give us a week to finalize it. We will request Salesforce to add ExternalID's to your instance. Typically they add 10 more.

In the latest release with the Patron Value Rank we have added an External ID which is for Connect platform. If you have used all your 3 ID's before you won't be able to install our app. We will request the increase and upgrade you as soon as we hear back from Salesforce.

Leave a comment:

• Allison
    replied
    Received this error to my email.

Your request to install package "Click & Pledge Payment-as-a-Service Click & Pledge Payment-as-a-Service" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: Healthy Teen Network (00DG0000000h7RM)
    User: Allison Tomai Felsen (005G0000002YqXI)
    Package: Click & Pledge Payment-as-a-Service (04tE0000000Ib0q)

Problem:

1. (Contact.CnP_Connect_Alias_Index__c) External ID and Unique field limit exceeded The maximum number of external id and unique field for this object has been reached. Please remove the external id or unique field on one of the fields before attempting to add a new one.

Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)

There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "00DG0000000h7RM: VALIDATION_FAILED [Contact.CnP_Connect_Alias_Index__c: External ID and Unique field limit exceeded: The maximum number of external id and unique field for this object has been reached. Please remove the external id or unique field on one of the fields before attempting to add a new one.]".

Thank You,
    salesforce.com

Leave a comment:

• Allison
    replied
    I have granted access.

Our org ID is 00DG0000000h7RM

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Please grant us login access and we will upgrade it for you.

Please give us 72 hours to complete the upgrade.

How to grant access: http://forums.clickandpledge.com/showthread.php?t=1065
    Please make sure to post your organization name & the Salesforce Organization ID so we know how to locate your instance.

Leave a comment:

• Allison
    replied
    That would be great. What do you need from me to make that happen?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Yes- the new release of Event & PaaS will do this.

We are about to release an interim update tomorrow or Wednesday. If you want we can upgrade you when we have the releases finished with testing.

Leave a comment:

• Allison
    replied
    Thanks, I will upgrade. We are not creating opportunities for each transaction because it creates them for each level a contact registers for and we use opportunities to track membership and donations. Is there any other way to indicate that a transaction has been paid for by check?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The latest release is 8.3x - please upgrade to the latest release.

Custom payment type name is in the reports and is posted to the opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• Allison
    replied
    Did this change back in a later version? I see the "custom payment type" but not anywhere to show that something has been paid for by cash or check. Our version is 8.2.

Originally posted by Support.Department View Post
    Neely,

We have made a modification to the program where in the Transaction we will no longer show the payment method as: "Custom Payment Type". This text naturally means nothing considering it may be any number of texts entered for the field.

In 7.4xxx we will replace "Custom Payment Type" with the actual payment name, e.g. Cash, Check, Pay at the door, whatever, etc. This replacement will help with reporting also since the meaningful name may be searched.

I believe this will resolve your issue.

7.4xxx is currently scheduled for release before the end of the month (June 2013).

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    Great! This certainly does resolve my issue. Thanks for the excellent customer service. It is greatly appreciated.

Neely

Leave a comment:

Working...
X