X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @DanOwens,

We have reviewed all your transactions and have posted all the transactions that had failed due to the duplicate issue. Please review your account & let us know if all transactions are in your instance.

Our developers are reviewing your transactions to make sure that all are posted.

Let us know if you think any of your transactions are still missing.

Leave a comment:

• danowens
    replied
    From the C&P admin portal, go to Account Info -> Reports -> Send Receipt and search for order number 13689316654600 on 6 June 2013. You will see after clicking through on the result that there are no buttons at all.

Yes, I have noticed the duplicate transactions and they are troubling. However they are
    occurring, it is some automated procedure as we are not manually duplicating transactions on this end. I only wish I had that kind of time.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @danowens,

The order number you posted is already in your Salesforce instance. We did a search and reviewed it and all is OK with it.

We noticed that there are a lot of transactions that are duplicates in your instance & the duplicates are the ones that have generated error. It seems like either the transactions were pushed again or were cloned in Salesforce. Based on our initial review every single of those error'd transactions are already in the system & posted correctly.

We have identified a number of transactions in the system that have not been posted to your Salesforce instance due to errors. We are reviewing all those transactions to make sure they are not in your instance. Once we finish our analysis we will notify you with the results. If approved by you we will go ahead and post them back to your instance.

Please give us till June 18, 2013 to finish our analysis.

Leave a comment:

• danowens
    replied
    Here is one example order number - 13689316654600

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @danowens,

We can gladly post these transactions back to you. I would like to first ensure that your issue has been resolved.

Can you send a few of the Order Numbers that are not available in the receipt post-back section? Those transactions must be in Salesforce but with error.

Let me know the Order Numbers so we can evaluate it.

Leave a comment:

• danowens
    replied
    I just now saw this and looked through transactions from May 28 to June 13 and saw quite a few. I have updated our instance to the latest PaaS version so hopefully we won't see any more, but it will be difficult to know how many others we have prior to May 28. Is there a quick mechanism you can use to check and batch them over to Salesforce?

Also, in several cases there were transactions that didn't have any buttons (Send to Salesforce, Send Receipt or Download PDF). I was not sure what to do in that case.

Leave a comment:

• mprcic@stand.org
    replied
    Thanks for the update. We are upgrading in a sandbox for testing and barring any issues, we'll move the update to our Production instance on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Earlier today we released a fix for the NPSP record locking issue.

Please upgrade to the latest release:

We have done stress testing and Salesforce will not choke anymore when NPSP is installed.

Please let us know if you have any problem with this release.

Leave a comment:

• mprcic@stand.org
    replied
    Thanks, yes you're correct, just leave the transactions as is. I've been deleting them and pushing from the C&P Back-end which works correctly.

Melissa

Originally posted by Support.Department View Post
    Good day!

My apologizes- I asked our lead developer who is in charge of this issue and she is the one that has fixed those transactions for you. She was under the impression that she should fix the failed transactions but not upgrade your instance.

I have notified everyone not to touch your data and not to fix anything.

We will release the patch to remedy the NPSP high frequency issue shortly.

Sorry again for the mix-up. I am sure you don't want us to remove those transactions but if you want we can delete those records. There were 20 failed transactions dated May 17.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

My apologizes- I asked our lead developer who is in charge of this issue and she is the one that has fixed those transactions for you. She was under the impression that she should fix the failed transactions but not upgrade your instance.

I have notified everyone not to touch your data and not to fix anything.

We will release the patch to remedy the NPSP high frequency issue shortly.

Sorry again for the mix-up. I am sure you don't want us to remove those transactions but if you want we can delete those records. There were 20 failed transactions dated May 17.

Leave a comment:

• mprcic@stand.org
    replied
    That doesn't make sense. I'm seeing transactions that were created by the User Account we set up for C&P, and the transaction date is 5/17 and they all appeared in our instance yesterday morning. How did they get there? They are not generating in the same way that our regular transactions do, noticeably they are the incorrect record type which impacts our workflow.

Good day!

We have not PUSHED anything to your instance. We never do.

What you see is probably the recurring engine sending transactions. The recurring engine has not changed either - it is the same old process.

The modification is being made to the PaaS application which is now being tested but it has not been installed to your instance. Your instance has not changed & no changes are made.

We will release a beta release today for anyone that wishes to review it. It has a minor modification for the NPSP when installed that resolves the timing issue.

We will notify this post when the beta is available. We are currently working on releasing it next week.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We have not PUSHED anything to your instance. We never do.

What you see is probably the recurring engine sending transactions. The recurring engine has not changed either - it is the same old process.

The modification is being made to the PaaS application which is now being tested but it has not been installed to your instance. Your instance has not changed & no changes are made.

We will release a beta release today for anyone that wishes to review it. It has a minor modification for the NPSP when installed that resolves the timing issue.

We will notify this post when the beta is available. We are currently working on releasing it next week.

Leave a comment:

• mprcic@stand.org
    replied
    Please stop pushing missing transactions into our instance. I noticed that yesterday morning you pushed a number of transactions that did not come through mid-month, but whatever mechanism you're using is not working with the Nonprofit Starter Pack automation. Specifically, Payments are not being generated.

Also, you are creating them with the wrong record-type.

I will use the Push to SF feature or create them manually. I would very much appreciate it if you would notify me directly before doing anything in our production instance. Thanks!

Melissa

Good day mprcic & danowens;

I just want to give you an update on our findings to-date.

After review of both accounts and the environment we have found the following commonality: Both instances have issues with back-to-back recurring transactions and both have NPSP installed. The recurring posts that fail belong to a group of posts back to back to Salesforce in rapid succession. The communication refusal issue is when Salesforce is being flooded. The response we get from Salesforce is similar to expired credentials based on what we are saving.

We are working on a release that slows down the posts to Salesforce and are currently stress testing it.

We may have a release later today or tomorrow once we are satisfied with the results.

Thank you for your patience and I will keep you updated.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Dear @danowens;

We noticed that your instance experienced the issue today with today's recurrings. We have an update that we believe will resolve this issue by giving Salesforce a little delay in between posts.

Please let me know if it is OK to have your instance updated to the latest release. We don't want to publish the release without seeing it work outside our test environment.

Leave a comment:

• mprcic@stand.org
    replied
    That reflects what I'm seeing and sounds like a good solution. Thanks for the help!

Melissa

Leave a comment:

Working...
X