Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarionRuthig
    replied
    Thank you. I will fix on my end. I appreciate the follow up.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We reviewed your case and the transactions. Please note that the previous case you are referring to did not alter any of your transactions. After your account was fixed all transactions that were recurring were forced to run again. We cannot change the nature of a transaction, meaning we cannot change a recurring from being a recurring or not.

As for Laura B's transactions. The transaction she has for January 19, 2014 was not set for a recurring. Please see the receipt which was sent to you on that date:

Click image for larger version

Name:	LauraB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	15414

as is evident from the receipt the payment was not a recurring payment and was a straight donation. The second transaction's receipt for Lee B. is provided below:

Name:	LeeB.jpg
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	15415

As is also evident from this one also the transaction was not set for recurring and is a straight donation.

You may easily check the receipts and see if the transaction was originally set for recurring. If you see a receipt that is for a recurring transaction you will notice the following:

Name:	RitaW.jpg
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	15416

all recurring receipts indicate clearly that the transaction is a recurring with details related to the recurring.

As stated in my earlier post we cannot possibly change the status of a transaction to recurring. If you have a Salesforce account you may locate these contacts and setup a recurring for them using the reference transaction.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• MarionRuthig
    replied
    We have not changed anything in the way it passes information from our site to CP, so whatever happened when you did all of the investigation with all these other recurring issues must have altered that. Can't you please check it from your side? I do not want to have to incur additional website fees from my developer. If you can let me know, I would appreciate it. I will start a new ticket after your response if needed. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Sorry but we cannot change a recurring donation if it is not set to be one. If a recurring donation fails we can process it again but if it is not set to be recurring or has expired or has finished we cannot change its parameters.

Are you in Salesforce? If so you can login to the Virtual Terminal in Salesforce and set up a new recurring for these patrons with any parameter you want using the credit card reference information.

& please start a new thread if the issue is a new issue since mixing issues will make it hard to go back to considering many issues are being discussed.

Let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• MarionRuthig
    replied
    On January 19th Laura B signed up for recurring monthly charge of $63. It did not charge on February 19th and I noticed on the reports that it did not have the 999 code. Can you please charge the $63 today and make sure the recurring is set up so it will be charged on March 19th as well and each month after that? Also, Lee B. signed up for a $5 recurring on February 23rd. I notice that his does not have the 999 code either and I am worried it will not charge on March 23rd. That needs to be a monthly recurring.

Both of these went through our custom donation page, which is different than the CCC donations that were having issues earlier. Please let me know if you need more information to determine if these will continue to not come through correctly as recurring. Thanks.

Also, there is a TransFirst deposit to my bank account of $5 on 02/07/14 with TransFirst number of 39300981050643. Can you tell me what this is for? It is not included in the amounts I was expecting based on the CP detail.
    Last edited by MarionRuthig; 03-03-2014, 12:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Glad to hear all is in order & working.

Please keep an eye on the other recurring and let us know if you face any other issues.

Leave a comment:

• MarionRuthig
    replied
    I just tried again and it let me credit them this time. My computer must have froze or something yesterday. I should be all set.

I used the Swiper yesterday to do a recurring payment. It looks like it is correct on the CP side. I hope on March 11th it charges and all is fixed.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

I just tested with our test account and it all works correctly.

Since I am not sure which transaction you are referring to may I ask that you try again and send me a screenshot so I know what is going on.

Please note that the first name is: Carla J and not just Carla.

Once I have the screenshot I will be able to determine what is going on.

Leave a comment:

• MarionRuthig
    replied
    I just cancelled the recurring, but it would only allow me to cancel one of the three charged. When I click on one of the other $21 dollar charges made today and click credit, nothing happens. So, it still shows two $21 charges left. Both of those have the same order number as the first one that I did cancel. So, will it cancel them all?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

To cancel a recurring: http://forums.clickandpledge.com/content.php?r=147-How-to-Cancel-a-Recurring-Transaction
    To credit a charge back to the card holder: http://forums.clickandpledge.com/content.php?r=146-How-to-Credit-a-Transaction

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• MarionRuthig
    replied
    Yes, They look in order. However, Carla J. L. just called and the bank account she was using for the recurring is not longer right and does not have funds, so she asked that we cancel the November, December and January donations that you just processed for $21 and cancel any future. When she gets it figured out she will re-sign up. Can you cancel those three payments and the recurring? Or please tell me how to. Thank you

I did sign someone up for recurring today using the Swiper and it looks right on the CP sight. Hopefully, it will charge right going forward.

Thanks,
    Marion

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Marion,

Please check the recurring transactions and let us know if all are now in order.

All those missed transactions are processed successfully and are in the queue for Feb.

Leave a comment:

• MarionRuthig
    replied
    Yes, these were suppose to be on monthly recurring. So, for Carla J. L. She should also be charged on 12/14 and 1/14/14 with recurring to start again 2/14/14. For Christine P. Should should be charged $10 on 1/19 and be set to recur on 2/19/14.

Please let me know if you can make the charges and have the recurring start. It should be monthly for both and go on forever.

Thanks,
    Marion

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Hi;

As stated we ran the ones you stated. For a transaction to run in February the prior transaction in January or December has to also been processed.

Were these 2 individuals supposed to be charged every month since they started?

Let me know the month and days that these people were supposed to have been charged and we will process them.

Leave a comment:

• MarionRuthig
    replied
    Does this mean the recurring will work so they will process next month too? Can you please catch them up by charging the old ones that were not processed, so they are up to date?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X