X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

We reviewed and our logs show that we sent an email for the decline recurring. Please check your spam/junk folder for the email.

Leave a comment:

• chad@percolatorconsulting.com
    replied
    Thank you for help. I just logged into CONNECT and noticed that there is a recurring transaction that was declined on 11/3. The order number is 32905-201103105142931. Can you please look into your logs to determine if it appears that a notification was sent? I created a new view within the Transactions section called "Recurring Declines" which will show the declined order from 11/3 within the list.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied

We reviewed and found that the last decline was on 2020-10-19 at 10:15:20.533 which is more than a week. We can review the email logs for a decline transaction if it is less than a week. Moving forward you see any recurring decline please let us know within a week so that we can review the logs.

Leave a comment:

• chad@percolatorconsulting.com
    replied
    C&P Account is 32905

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied

May I know in which of your C&P Account# you are facing the above issue?

Leave a comment:

• Recurring Decline Notification setting in CONNECT

We had two emails listed in CONNECT's "Recurring Decline Notification" setting but the staff weren't getting the email. The format in which they were entered was:

[email protected];
    [email protected];

Note that there was a return and an extra semicolon.

I just updated the entry to:
    [email protected];[email protected]

Would the slight formatting adjustment make a difference in the sending of this notification email?

If not, can you help us troubleshoot why the emails haven't gone out? There have been donors that have stopped recurring sets so we should have seen emails from this configuration.
Working...
X