Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Getting the TSYS account closed is a process. Once we issue a request to close the account, it can take 5-7 business days.

We ask that you submit a ticket to let us know that you have migrated to Propay, so that we can submit the request. This helps you avoid any additional monthly fee if the account has not been closed.
    Otherwise, we issue that request as we are reviewing accounts.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Hi dstephens ,

I will need to answer your question in a couple of posts,

How long does the process take? Will there still be any donations processed through TransFirst for the next couple days, or does it happen instantly? Just making sure I know what to expect.

The conversion is nearly immediate. Typically the same day.

Will we still have access to the Transaction Central/Transfirst Gateway for a while?

You have access until TSYS closes the account. I will post again with more definition on how much time you may have available.

Regarding refunds, any refunds needed for transactions made prior to the migration should be issued by a check from your organization.

I will post later today with additional detail. Thank you for asking these questions, I plan to add the final responses to our Propay Migration article as FAQs.

Regards, Amanda
    C&P Customer Advocate

Leave a comment:

• dstephens
    started a topic ProPay Migration Questions

ProPay Migration Questions

Hi, I had a few quick questions about the ProPay Migration. After we begin the migration process in CONNECT,
    1. How long does the process take? Will there still be any donations processed through TransFirst for the next couple days, or does it happen instantly? Just making sure I know what to expect.
    2. Will we still have access to the Transaction Central/Transfirst Gateway for a while? Or does that account go away in the process? (This would allow refunds, eCheck bounce reports etc that are still in process).
Working...
X