Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Someone from Premier Support will be reaching out to you.

~ Amanda
    C&P Customer Advocate

Leave a comment:

• Jen Dorsett
    replied
    Hello,
    Is there an update on this?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Thanks, Tim, I've let them know. If you need to check on status, you may call Premier Support at any time: 866.999.2542

Leave a comment:

• totremba@gigisplayhouse.org
    replied
    Jennifer has been out, so I have granted access for a week. Can you add me to that support case? Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Hi Tim, I wanted to give you an update.

Jennifer did file a case with our Premier Support, and the case is waiting on getting a login for your website from your IT Department to review directly.

Regards. Amanda

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Tim,

I've recreated the issue on my tablet. We will review with our team and get back to you as soon as possible.

https://www.screencast.com/t/etocJNVRjT

Thanks, Amanda
    C&P Live Support

Leave a comment:

• Unable to use Donate overlay on iOS 13.3.1 devices

Users that access our site and try to donate using Click and Pledge on an iPhone or iPad can't enter data into the form and therefore can't make a donation. When they try to click into a text field to either enter a custom amount or to type their name, the keyboard appears temporarily and then disappears. It works fine from an Android device or even an iOS device running version 10.x of iOS or any computer.

We are using the option to overlay the Donate form over the existing page in WordPress. The problem only exists with the overlay and not when sent directly to the donation page.
    You can see the problem for yourself by going to https://gigisplayhouse.org/sugarland/support-us/ and clicking on the Blue donate button (the Green donate button redirects to the standalone page and works).

Other things to note:
    1. The problem may have something to do with how much room exists below the text box that is getting focus. If you scroll the page to put the text box near the top of the page and then give it focus, the keyboard shows up. If the text box is near the bottom of the page, the keyboard is visible for a moment and then disappears.
    2. Since Apple still forces everyone to use a Webkit based browser, the problem exists for Safari and Chrome and likely all other iOS browsers
    3. Some research I have done suggests that it might be related to how the modal dialog is implemented. Previous versions of iOS have struggled with "fixed" position elements containing form fields. This might be contributing to the problem.
    4. I worked with Amanda on the support team and she was able to recreate the issue on her end as well - so it does not seem to be device specific.
    Is there any way to get the overlay to work on current iOS devices?
Working...
X