X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @mjokiman

We reviewed and found NO issues downloading the report. It is taking a minute or less to start downloading the report due to the number of records in the report.

Please try again and let us know if you find any issues.

Leave a comment:

• mjokiman
    replied
    Hi, I'm running into this issue again where i'm not able to download the report for my month end (January 1-January 31st) reconciliation. I've tried for the last 4 hours and the wheel just keeps spinning. Report name is month end report-monica copy. Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @mjokiman

We are working on it and will update you shortly.

Leave a comment:

• mjokiman
    replied
    hi has this issue been fixed? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    We have sent you an email which includes the report you requested. However, we are working on it and will resolve the issue soon.

Leave a comment:

• mjokiman
    replied
    Is there a way that someone can email me the report. I just need a list of all transactions in march I need to close the month so I need this report asap to reconcile thanks

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @mjokiman

I see what you are referring to. I have forwarded to our developers and will update you shortly.

Leave a comment:

• mjokiman
    started a topic Trying to download report from Connect

Trying to download report from Connect

Hi,

I've been trying to download my monthly report from Connect but everytime i clicked download after 45 secs or so it'd take me to the login screen. I've been trying for the last 2 hours. I tried a different report and it downloaded the file just fine. Our acct number 36448

Please help. thanks
Working...
X