X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @CRobi24

I mean to say, the reason for not firing the responder because it didn't satisfy the condition. If you notice, the responder Field Donation doesn't have the recurring checkbox checked. Since the order#37969-1802121127311799885 is a recurring transaction, in order fire the responder the recurring condition should be checked as shown in the below image:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Recurring Checkbox.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	38107

You may need to create one more responder with all similar condition by including recurring condition.

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• CRobi24
    replied
    I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are saying. Are you saying that our recurring gifts aren't being receipted?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @CRobi24

We reviewed and found that the above order number is recurring transaction and the responder you are referring to doesn't have a recurring condition.

Please note that in case of a recurring transaction, the recurring condition should be there in order to fire the responder.

Leave a comment:

• CRobi24
    replied
    Because the campaign is 5300-18 Donations

Leave a comment:

• CRobi24
    replied
    It should be using the Field Donation Responder. This one is selected because the campaign

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @CRobi24

May I know the responder name you are expecting to fire since there is number of responders listed?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

• Unable to send a receipt to a specific donor using Autoresponder

Hello,

We've been trying to send a receipt to a donor using Autoresponder. It's not sending the receipt. I worked with Amanda in the office hours today and she suggested I post to the forum. The order number is:
    37969-1802121127311799885
    Thanks,

Chris
Working...
X