Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robert.meier@oppent.org
    replied
    Great. That is what I did. No donations have come in yet, but I will watch and see if it works properly. Thank you so much.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

Yes, you will need to use the Custom Question Map instead of SKU Map. You may leave the answer field blank in order to replace with whatever donor inputs.

Please check and let us know if you find any issues.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Awesome. All of the worked except for one mapping field. I created an Honoree/Memorial field where donors can enter a name. When I go to map it, it's forcing me to enter text into the "custom text" field. How do I set it so that whatever the donor inputs fills that field? Should I use the Custom Question Map section for this?

Click image for larger version  Name:	custom-mapping.png Views:	1 Size:	38.4 KB ID:	36963
    Last edited by [email protected]; 12-27-2017, 03:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day [email protected]

The form is nothing but a reflection of the campaign. Custom questions may be added to the campaign in all the typical formats, e.g. radio button, checkboxes, text box, multi-line text box, and pick list.

Once you define the custom question they will show up on your form.

As far as Salesforce is concerned you will need to create custom mapping > Custom Question - see: http://help.clickandpledge.com/custo...custom-mapping

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

started a topic C&P Connect Campaign Form Builder

C&P Connect Campaign Form Builder

I'm using the Form Builder on C&P Connect to create a new donation page for my organization. I would like to add a section where donors can indicate if their gift is "In Honor" or "In Memory" and then a field to indicate that persons name. How do I add new fields to the form? Can I create a drop-down box to select "In Honor" or "In Memory" of? If this is possible, my next question is, how do I link them to integrate into Salesforce?
Working...
X