Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marger
    replied
    Thanks for your help in looking into this -- We will fix our no longer active donation page (or just unpublish it).

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Marger

We reviewed above order numbers and found that the transaction has been processed from your FaaS form and we found that the form is in "Test" mode instead of "Production" which is the reason those transactions has been declined with reason Test-Declined. We also found that your home page still consist of below FaaS form link, specifically a link at [Donate] button which is in the bottom of your home page.

https://oregonhunger.org/donate-form

Hope that helps. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Marger
    replied
    Thanks for your quick reply. See responses below to your questions --

May we ask that you please post new requests as a new thread and not a continuation of older threads. When you post to an old thread the previous thread owners will also receive a notice of new update to their thread. I will go ahead & move this to a new thread.
    The help page for the forums is confusing and I read this statement: "To start a new topic simply click on the + New Topic button (you may need the right permissions to do this)." to mean that I would need permission to start a new thread, so that is why I posed to an old thread. Also, I can't figure out how to add tags. The tag cloud on the home page doesn't show me how to add tags.

Would you please share the source of the transaction? Please share the declined order numbers as well as link URL of the donation page so that we can review whats going on.
    Both came from this website: https://oregonhunger.org/donate-form **However, this is our old form, and we are now redirecting all of our donate page links to our C&P form here: https://connect.clickandpledge.com/w...d-e8827b1da2cd) I received two donations this week and the source for those listed on the transaction report is just our website - https://oregonhunger.org

It's possible this person came across an old link?

The first one: $.01 Info:
    Transaction Date:
    8/19/2017 3:25:52 AM
    Email: Order Number:
    16172-1708190625521833910
    Receipt Number: Gateway Transaction Number:
    25ddc2cf-e7ce-4f1a-b8f0-1ef514e6388a
    Payment Method: MasterCard
    Account Last 4 Digits: 3910
    Transaction Result: Test-Declined
    AVS/CVV Match:
    Fraud Analysis: Pass
    The second one: $25 Info:
    Transaction Date:
    8/19/2017 3:43:31 AM
    Email: Order Number:
    16172-1708190643315683910
    Receipt Number: Gateway Transaction Number:
    2b31d237-057b-482f-926c-0ae706fa47db
    Payment Method: MasterCard
    Account Last 4 Digits: 3910
    Transaction Result: Test-Declined
    AVS/CVV Match:
    Fraud Analysis: Pass
    Last edited by Marger; 08-24-2017, 11:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Marger

May we ask that you please post new requests as a new thread and not a continuation of older threads. When you post to an old thread the previous thread owners will also receive a notice of new update to their thread. I will go ahead & move this to a new thread.

Would you please share the source of the transaction? Please share the declined order numbers as well as link URL of the donation page so that we can review whats going on.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

• Marger
    started a topic Declined transactions

Declined transactions

Two attempted donations to our organization ($1; $25) from same person in Texas (our service area is in Oregon) were made early on Saturday morning 8/19. The Connect transaction report says that Transaction Result is "test-declined". They used what looks like a real name and address. Do I need to report this to Click and Pledge? Why would the decline reason say test-declined and not fraud?
Working...
X