replied
    You can book a meeting using this link: https://www.vyte.in/rick.mckenney

Yes please access my account.

Yes moving the thread is a good idea

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Rick_McKenney

Since we cannot duplicate this, one of our support engineers is going to call you and screen share.

We have tested this in every conceivable way and cannot see the issue.

Can we set up a user in your account as [email protected] so we can login to duplicate a new user in your instance?

I am going to move this thread to Connect as it is not really related to new ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Rick_McKenney
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CandP_Widgets-2 (1).png
Views:	11
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	29273
    Co founders PC using his login, can see the original widget, can not edit original. Made a second one and it saves OK. the preview shows the original one

His quoted text: "The new one appears (see new screen shot) and it accepts my customizations, but when I preview, the other one always comes up. I haven't looked at the embed code yet."

Can NOT upload a full size image the original PNG image is 1280x1024
    Last edited by Rick_McKenney; 11-30-2016, 03:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Rick_McKenney

We have never provided any terms or conditions given the liability involved. We cannot possibly know what the term of your interaction with the donor is.

I will remove any reference to other companies in your thread.

Leave a comment:

• Rick_McKenney
    replied
    I have now tried it on my android phone (chrome) and I suffer the same issue. IE no widgets.

As for the terms and conditions do you have generic "boiler plate" language you use or recommend? I am asking because in the original legacy system you provided your boilerplate language ********removed***********
    Last edited by CnP.Support; 11-30-2016, 12:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    & in reference to the Terms & Conditions, we think it is a good idea to change the field to an HTML editor. Please note that the total size of the field is 1500 characters so naturally HTML tags will take that space.

Of course, being an HTML editor, will help with putting links to outside pages.

We will add this in the update due out in December.

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Rick_McKenney

We have tested this on many different computers and see it in every case. Please see browser & versions below:

Images below show:
    • Mac OS X: Safari
    • Windows: Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi, Edge, Blisk

as seen all browsers show the Widget for 2016 Year End campaign as shown. All these images are taken from remote servers outside our network and logged as you in the system as shown at the top of each browser image. This is the same login as you do when you login.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Apple-Safari.jpg Views:	1 Size:	71.7 KB ID:	29231
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Chrome.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	29232
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Edge.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.9 KB ID:	29233
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Firefox.jpg Views:	1 Size:	87.0 KB ID:	29234
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Vivaldi.jpg Views:	1 Size:	67.5 KB ID:	29235

Name:	Blisk.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	29236

Our test team is testing this further. We do not see a single issue with what you are reporting.

Puzzling.
    Last edited by CnP.Support; 11-30-2016, 08:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rick_McKenney
    replied
    I have now tried MS IE with the same results. I have never logged into C&P with IE.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Rick_McKenney

What browser are you using? Also did you clear the "Cache". It is a Cache issue.. I am pretty sure. I will post browser types and the image shortly to show what we see.

Also have you tried another browser? e.g. Firefox?

Leave a comment:

• Rick_McKenney
    replied
    Yes I have again cleaned the history and closed the browser then run CC cleaner. log back in (with a new code) and still NO widget?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Rick_McKenney

May I ask you to clear your browser cache? I have tested this in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Vivaldi and all work with no issues.

Please clear your cache and let me know if you still have issues.

Leave a comment:

• Rick_McKenney
    replied
    I cant see the widget. The from page is there OK
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Rick_McKenney

I see a widget in the campaign:

Name:	2016-11-29_16-08-45.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	29189

and a form:

Name:	2016-11-29_16-09-36.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	29190

I see this in the 2016 Year end.

Where did you have this posted?

Leave a comment:

• Rick_McKenney
    replied
    16448 water for humans

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Rick_McKenney

What is your account number please? We need to review your account.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X