X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

Yes, it is caching and will take a minute or some to update the cache. I will forward this to our developers to see what they can do to make it faster.

Leave a comment:

• rachel@globalstudentembassy.org
    replied
    I just made changes and then opened it in another browser that had never loaded the widget before. Are you sure its caching? And is there any way to speed up this process? It's difficult to work on a design when you cannot preview the changes.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied

Our developers reviewed and concluded there is NO issue with the Widget but it is an cache issue. If you wait for couple of minutes or clear the browser cache you can see the widget is updated.

Please check and let us know if you find any issues.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied

We see the issue you are reporting.

We are reviewing it - a developer is reviewing this and I will update it once we know what is going on.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Great, I'm so glad you got it to save. I'm working on Chrome on a Mac. When I try and make changes (like change color to "Blue Jean" , change button to "Contribute today", or not show Page 1) those changes do not propogate to the widget. I've hit update a few times. You can see it hasn't changed.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied

We reviewed your account and created one test widget under above campaign and found NO issues with saving and previewing:

https://connect.clickandpledge.com/w...8-89ef9879fbef

Please check and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

started a topic Widget will not preview or save

Widget will not preview or save

I'm trying to create a widget for this campaign: https://connect.clickandpledge.com/O...6GivingTuesday

I've filled in the necessary fields several times and each time when I hit preview nothing shows up. and when I hit save, it doesn't save. Help?
Working...
X