Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeverlyMIS
    replied
    OK - that's sort of what I thought, but I wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks for the quick response.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @BeverlyMIS,

Sorry I must have paid more attention to your original post. eChecks cannot be refunded through the interface. The gateway does not support refund of echecks as they are handled through batches and refunds are not supported.

The only solution is to send the patron a manual check and refund.

Sorry for the inconvenience but eChecks are a bit behind times when it comes to processing.

Leave a comment:

• BeverlyMIS
    replied
    I do and I can get to the order number in connect, It just doesn't have a way to do the refund.

Here is one of them - 15118121832951 98562

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The weekly one that was done in error must have sent you a receipt. Do you have its order number?

Leave a comment:

• BeverlyMIS
    started a topic Refunds for erroneous recurring charge

Refunds for erroneous recurring charge

I have two donors who set up e-check recurring donations. When I set them up through Salesforce using Virtual Terminal, I inadvertently set them up as weekly rather than monthly. I didn't catch it until the second weekly echeck was processed. I cancelled the recurring gift and re-set them up as monthly, but I don't see how to refund the weekly gift that was processed in error. When I go to the transaction in Connect, I can get to the transaction, but there is not button for REFUND. Can you help me out with this?
Working...
X