• Show
Clear All

• Eric Pitts
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    You do not have any forms that will be impacted by the change suggested in the email. You may disregard the email you received.

~ Amanda

Leave a comment:

• Eric Pitts
    replied
    Yes indeed. We are not in a rush. We have until March, right :-)

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Kamran has not had a chance to run the report yet- are you OK until Monday?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Hi Eric, I will get back to you on this later today. ~ Amanda, C&P Live Support

Leave a comment:

• Eric Pitts
    replied
    Looks like the portal login still works. I was under the impression that it was no longer available. I was able to log in and see the old Checkout Pages.

Leave a comment:

• wtben
    replied
    I assume you would find them in in C&P Portal. We received this notice, too. We use these forms for ordering products and services associated with our organization and have been waiting for C&P to make it possible to migrate these sales activities to Connect. Is that now possible?

Leave a comment:

• Eric Pitts
    started a topic Old Classic Easy Donation Pages - report

Old Classic Easy Donation Pages - report

We got an email that stated we were using some old donation pages built in the Legacy Portal. We were attempting to locate those old forms, but we cannot log into the Legacy Portal any more to view those. Can you give us the best method to locate those old forms? Could you send us a list of transactions from the old forms, and we can see if they are still being used somewhere.
Working...
X