X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Your history at the third party tracking company is causing the velocity parameter to score high. The organization is in US and the credit card company returns and your mailing address all are raising the weight.

You could do one thing during the test. Set up a custom fraud profile and whitelist your IP or the campaign associated with the form. Your IP will not let the transactions go through for a while given you are already there with a lot of back to back transactions.

If you set up a custom profile for fraud you can bypass the fraud check. See: http://help.clickandpledge.com/custo...ticles/1574037

Try it and your transactions will go through.

Leave a comment:

• ckyt
    replied
    I think I should mention that I tried to edit the fraud settings and remove options such as "decline if not US user" etc. but upon implementing it, it still showed the error message of being declined. So I switched back to the default one.

Leave a comment:

• ckyt
    replied
    51069-1810101008015971129 - this order also did not go through even though a different person with a different card tried it.

Leave a comment:

• ckyt
    replied
    I am the admin and am testing the donation forms. The other donation which was made once only was also blocked by fraud: 51069-1810101008015971129. Why is this so?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The transaction was blocked by the fraud engine. The address as well as frequency of post based on a transaction coming from Singapore is causing the fraud engine to block it.

Are you developing a code for a client or is this an actual transaction from a donor?

Leave a comment:

• ckyt
    replied
    The order number is 51069-1810101147223435938

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Please note that all transactions, regardless of their faith, are in Connect. If you simply login to Connect you will see the transaction as well as the decline reason.

Once we have the order number we can figure out the decline reason. Your transactions are posting correctly and the gateway is also set correctly so there is nothing wrong with the account or the post. We have to figure out the decline reason.

Leave a comment:

• ckyt
    replied
    How can I retrieve the order number given that the transaction did not pass through?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day ckyt

What is the order number for your transaction?

Leave a comment:

• ckyt
    replied
    Please remove the post above. I have reported it too as well.

I have tried once again, but the error message remains.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Please let me know when you have done a test and the order number so we can review it.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

I am from the dev team and am fully aware of your post and been following it.

& PLEASE PLEASE do not post server responses in a public forum. We see all this.. you are exposing information that should not be publicly posted.

What I stated are the facts that we have reviewed. Just because it works on one of our client sites with a different account with history of such transactions it does not mean it will work for yours with a different history.

Please test the transaction again as we have removed the fraud block .. have you tested it after my previous post?
    Last edited by CnP.Support; 10-10-2018, 10:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ckyt
    replied
    Hi thank you for your detailed reply. I wish to share that there was no such error when I used the same card on a different website for a non profit organisation/bank account registered in the US, and their form was a C&P form, linked with Salesforce.

Does our CNP instance need to be linked with Salesforce before we can make a donation? Our CNP and Salesforce instances are not linked yet.
    Last edited by ckyt; 10-10-2018, 10:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day ckyt

We have reviewed your instance and we see the following issues:
    • Bank declines as we see coming from the card issuing agency. We truly do not have any control and we are only showing what we are sent in response to our post.
    • The last attempt was blocked in our fraud system due to repeated attempts resulting in a flag for repeated attempts.
    We have remove the fraud block and have reset your account so if the card is OK it should work.

Click & Pledge supports international transactions as we have many clients in Canada, Euro Zone, and Great Britain. International conferences use us accepting payments worldwide so we do not have any problem with accepting cards. One problem we see is when someone in another country is making payment to a US organization and their card is blocked by the bank thinking it is fraudulent. I personally have this problem when I purchase software from other countries.. my card, more than once, has been stopped by the bank.

We truly understand the frustration but it is not in our control. As stated we transact a "lot" of worldwide transactions on a daily basis.

If the bank has cleared your card we do not have a problem processing it. Initially the gateway had blocked the payment from Singapore for your account as part of their fraud check since apparently it was unusual for your account. Their pattern matching was triggered. They have also remove that from your account. You may want to try it again.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    We are reviewing it and will get back to you shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X