Adding a product to a form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a product to a form

Hello. I am having trouble adding a product to a form I am building in portal. I cannot find where to add the product even though the page is built and the product assigned. We would like to sell products via Click and Pledge and I am having a hard time making the portal work. Is the portal still working? Is it the best way to sell products via C&P. Are there any how-to documents or videos that explain the basics? How to build a store? Assign shipping, etc? The current link to the help page is far less that useful. We use Connect for several campaigns and C&P Events to sell tickets to our events. Neither of those will work as a store to add shipping so I have started exploring portal to see if this will be possible. We use Swiper1 for onsite selling of Items but we need a webpage, external method, so that our customers can purchase multiple items at once. Any help would be appreciated. I fell this should be much easier than I am finding. Thanks much.

Here is the error on the page:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by [email protected]; 08-23-2018, 02:05 PM.

Good day @[email protected]

Yes, it still works. Connect is the new platform and the legacy portal will retire soon. We are waiting for one last feature to be added to Connect before completely retiring the portal. Once we have the shopping cart in the Connect platform we will retire the Portal completely.

However, if you please share the WID# and the product you would like to assign we will review it.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
    Regards,
    Click & Pledge Support Department

On Salesforce? Help us by rating our app: Click & Pledge Donor Management on AppExchange

Join us @ the educational webinars: https://clickandpledge.com/webinars/
    Live Support available Join between 3:00 - 3:30 p.m. ET Monday - Thursday: https://clickandpledge.com/webinars/
    Are you on Salesforce? Join us at the Power of Us Hub: https://powerofus.force.com/0F980000000CjpC

Comment

Thank you for the response and information. I look forward to the Cart option in the Connect platform. We use that often and it works great. The form I would like to add the product is WID=150502. The product is SHIFT - Curriculum Guide. We would also like to add shipping options to this product as well. I really appreciate the help! Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Comment

Hello. I wanted to update this post. I was able to get the products to show on the the correct Checkout Page. I appreciate the support. My step step is to work on integrating this to Salesforce. If there is any documentation on setting this up I would greatly appreciate a link to that. Or to how the SKUs work in Portal. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X