Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sabine@freebsdfoundation.org
    replied
    Great, thanks a lot. Got it all updated!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Sabine,

The WID = 63445

In portal > Checkout pages

click on the pencil for the checkout page whose WID is 63445

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-04-22_14-44-05.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	23596

Click on the next button until you get to the following stage:

Name:	2016-04-22_14-43-23.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	23597

Is that the address that is incorrect?

If so please fix it and click on next. This will update that field.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Yes, you may start a new discussion. Here is the fine line: 4365:63445:Internal-PaaS01:PaaS.20160406.003.039.000.095:api:107781:ur :https://secureform.cloud.clickandpledge.com/24365/1/

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    @Sabine,

The mailing address may also be changed in the WID referenced checkout page for your form. Please go to the receipt and look at the bottom of the receipt- the fine line at the very bottom. Paste it here and we will be able to tell you where the address is coming from.

As stated before, since you are using an API form we have to figure out which checkout page your form is referencing. Once we know the WID we can show you where to edit it.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    @Sabine,

May I ask that you start a new thread for each question. Mixing questions in a thread dilutes the thread and becomes confusing for others.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Yes, the receipt that gets sent out to the donor has the old mailing address. We would like to update that address on the receipt.
    I went to profile, but it does not let me update the username.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The receipt you get is a copy of what is sent to the donor. Is the receipt you get correct?

As for profile in the forum. Please go to your profile and update it. You could get there by clicking in your name and editing the profile.

Leave a comment:

replied
    So, I am getting receipts because my e-mail is added to that field. I understand that. But I am worried about that the receipts that are e-mailed to the donors. How can we make sure the new address is posted on those? Also, by the way, I just signed up for the Forum, how can I edit my username? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Sabine,

Receipts are sent to the following addresses:Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-04-22_14-16-24.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	23587

As you are with Free BSD and just had another post regarding your form I am assuming you are referring to that form's receipts. Each form has a reference WID and that WID has also a notification list:Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-04-22_14-18-58.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	23588

Hope that answers your question.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Sorry, have the same question about updating our mailing address on the receipt that gets sent out with a donation. Could you walk me through that? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• edurkee
    replied
    Hi! Thank you for the quick reply. This is happening when we update CC information through the Connect Portal, so I'm not sure which "Page" that would be! Our other pages are attached to our main /donate campaign and those are fine.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Please send me the page where people are donating from so I can find out how that reference is coming into the receipt.

Leave a comment:

• edurkee
    replied
    That's excellent. I don't remember setting up that page, though! It's also marked as "Default". Where is it being used, then?

Is this part of the Connect portal? This seem to be the receipt attached to credit card updates in the Connect platform.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Thank you for your reply. The following is what the line means:

24375:64909:Internal-PaaS01:PaaS.20160323.003.037.006.093:api:109445:ur:PaaS

Account #: 24375
    Checkout Page ID (WID):
    App:
    PaaS01:PaaS.20160323.003.037.006.093 > this tells me you are using an API form which references a checkout page.

Based on the above I reviewed your account and noticed that the checkout page ID:

Name:	2016-04-05_6-20-14.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	22983

Editing the above checkout page shows you the following customization for the address. See below:

Name:	2016-04-05_6-21-52.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	22984

Is the above the address you are planning to change?

Please let us know so we can make sure we have reviewed all customization points.

Leave a comment:

• edurkee
    replied
    24375:64909:Internal-PaaS01:PaaS.20160323.003.037.006.093:api:109445:ur:PaaS Which is the ID for the checkout page?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X