Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• briancjk
    replied
    OK, I just checked under "Products & Memberships" and re-assigned my products to the checkout page, but I still get the same error message.
    Am I going to need to create new products? (I hope not).
    I need this resolved by tomorrow (Wed 12/11) if possible, so any more help is appreciated.

thanks! BK

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The video that was posted is a step-by-step guide for setting up the Catalog page.

Please review it and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• briancjk
    replied
    OK, that makes more sense. I must be confused about assigning products to it. A quick walkthrough would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The image tells me you have not assigned any products or donations to the page. This is a catalog page and requires that once the page is set up products & donations be created and assigned to it.

see: http://forums.clickandpledge.com/con...Catalogue-Page

Does that clear it further? I can walk you through the steps if you wish.

Leave a comment:

• briancjk
    started a topic "This page is currently incomplete"

"This page is currently incomplete"

First post, so bear with me.

I've typically had no problems building checkout pages on Click and Pledge until just recently.

Now, anytime I build a new checkout page, the page produced says "This page is currently incomplete".

The checkout page is in "active" status. Anything I should be looking for that would create this page?

I've attached a screenshot, if that helps. (not sure if it's viewable or not)

Click image for larger version

Name:	page-unavailable.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.7 KB
ID:	16114

thanks
Working...
X