X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Jenny,

We upgraded your instance with the latest beta and tested the transactions. All works fine now.

We also fixed the 2 transactions that had failed and all is in working order.

Please review & let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Jenny,

In reviewing your organization I realized that we recommended that you upgrade since you were getting viewstate error due to large number of contacts.

We are working on resolving your issue and will get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Jenny,

Have you installed the beta in a production environment?

8.3007 is in beta and now we are up to 8.3018 but we don't support beta releases in production. It is specifically indicated in red that beta should only be tested in Sandbox.

We will review and address it in the released version due out this week or next. I have requested that your instance be upgraded to the latest beta released this morning.

I will let you know what we find out and if a bug we we will address it immediately in the update.

Leave a comment:

• Jenny
    replied
    Ok, I just gave access for a week
    Org ID 00Dd0000000h2BY

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Jenny,

Would you please grant us access so we can review your installation.

Here is how to grant us access: http://forums.clickandpledge.com/showthread.php?t=1065

Leave a comment:

• Jenny
    replied
    We have 8.3007

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Jenny,

You should not be getting that error regardless of what field you have missed. Validation rules should capture the error and report it gracefully.

There is some other issue here. May I ask what is the version number of the PaaS app?

Leave a comment:

• Jenny
    started a topic Argument 1 cannot be null

Argument 1 cannot be null

We have been getting this error, "Argument 1 cannot be null", when doing payments through the Virtual Terminal. Would you be able to tell me what field we should be filling in that is causing the error?
    Thanks
    Jenny
Working...
X