Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to start a recurring donation from a later date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Jeff,

You started this thread in the middle of an API thread. API does not have a virtual terminal.

Please post this question in the appropriate channel, namely the Connect channel or the Salesforce Donor Management Channel so we know the product being referenced.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Johnson
    replied
    Is the "process first payment on" feature be available on the Virtual Terminal? I don't see it...

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Jeff,

Process first payment is a feature of the Virtual Terminal and not the forms. Adding them to a form creates a lot of confusion.

The recurring transaction date cannot be changed. Patron's email, name, address, and CC information may be changed but not the date.

Hope that answers your question.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Johnson
    replied
    Will this "process first payment on" feature be available on the C&P platform?

Also, is it possible to change the date of a recurring donation once it has been established?

Leave a comment:

• ronak@501partners.com
    replied
    Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We have added this feature and is currently under testing. When released the following option will be available.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-07-06_7-05-16.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	17782

We will update the post when the app is released to WordPress.org

Thank you for the suggestion and hope this will help.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We are reviewing GravityForm to determine the change. I will update this post when we release the feature.

The feature is addition of the ChargeDate node to the GravityForm layout. I will keep you posted.

Leave a comment:

• Is it possible to start a recurring donation from a later date?

Hello,

Several clients have asked about this feature... is it possible to set the start date on a recurring donation to be sometime in the future? Also, would it work with the Gravity Forms wordpress plugin?

Thanks,
    Ronak.
Working...
X