Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Deborah, the following article provided the step-by-step instructions to enable User permissions for the Virtual Terminal. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
    http://forums.clickandpledge.com/con...-Terminal-Only

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Deborah,

We fixed your issue and have also prepared a KB article to help others. I will put the link following this thread once the article is available.

Please login and check the permission and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello,

You already have an active login with the following user id: [email protected]

Yes, if you could please set the VF permissions so the the following user can utilize the Virtual Terminal, it would be greatly appreciated:
    user: [email protected]
    profile: BFC Standard User

Please let me know if you need anything else.
    Thanks,
    Deborah

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Deborah,

After we reviewed that account we realized that they did not have permission for Visual Force Pages.

If you want us to review then give us access and we will fix it for you or you can review the VF permissions and see if that works.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Where do I access Visual Force Permissions?

Hi There,

I looked at that thread you provided, but it wasn't that helpful because basically you just directed the user to set up a test login for you guys so you could set up the settings properly. Is that what you would like me to do? I'm happy to provide access.

If not, please direct me where to go to provide access to the visual force pages.

Thanks,
    Deborah

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Deborah,

Please see this thread: http://forums.clickandpledge.com/sho...ght=permission

Have you given permission to the Visual Force pages?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Insufficient Permissions to utilize C&P Virtual Terminal

Insufficient Permissions to utilize C&P Virtual Terminal

Hello,

I've set up a new user in Salesforce and created a custom profile for him, but when he tries to access the C&P Virtual Terminal, he receives the following error message (screenshot attached).

"Insufficient Priveleges - You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary."

Can you please let me know what access levels are needed on what objects for him to be able to utilize the VT?

Thanks!
    Deborah

Click image for larger version

Name:	insufficient-priveleges.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	16089
Working...
X