• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Your questions:

You asked: Will they receive a receipt every month from us when the transaction happens or only once?

Reply: The receipt goes every month with each transaction.

You asked: Will the transaction recur on the date they made the first donation (ie: the 11th of every month)?

Reply: Yes- the transactions will repeat based on the period set. In case of your example every month on the 11th day the transaction will repeat.

Leave a comment:

• UVHaven
    replied
    Thank you for your help! It is now up and running at this URL: https://uppervalleyhaven.org/havenheroes/.

I have a few additional questions: Will they receive a receipt every month from us when the transaction happens or only once? Will the transaction recurr on the date they made the first donation (ie: the 11th of every month)?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Support.Department View Post
    Hi;

I copied your page to our internal servers to test.

Here are the 2 issues you have:

<input id="OrderMode" type="hidden" name="OrderMode" value="Test" />

Test is case sensitive - you are using TEST but in the manual it states the case: Test

Also you are missing the following:

<input name="Periodicity" type="hidden" id="textfield" value="Month" />

You are setting things up for recurring but nowhere in the code you are saying what the period should be.

I just did a test transaction & you should have received a test receipt.

Please test your page and let us know if we can be of more assistance.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Hi;

I copied your page to our internal servers to test.

Here are the 2 issues you have:

<input id="OrderMode" type="hidden" name="OrderMode" value="Test" />

Test is case sensitive - you are using TEST but in the manual it states the case: Test

Also you are missing the following:

<input name="Periodicity" type="hidden" id="textfield" value="Month" />

You are setting things up for recurring but nowhere in the code you are saying what the period should be.

I just did a test transaction & you should have received a test receipt.

Please test your page and let us know if we can be of more assistance.

Leave a comment:

• UVHaven
    replied
    Were you able to test it to see why I might be seeing a decline in test mode? I need to have this website working by the end of the Monday and would really appreciate your help in making this happen. You've been very helpful so far.

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by UVHaven View Post
    I believe so. The order mode is TEST. Do I need to put it anywhere else? What else could cause it to decline a test card?

Does it do the same thing when you try it? https://uppervalleyhaven.org/haven-heroes/

Leave a comment:

• UVHaven
    replied
    I believe so. The order mode is TEST. Do I need to put it anywhere else? What else could cause it to decline a test card?

Does it do the same thing when you try it? https://uppervalleyhaven.org/haven-heroes/

Great.. we are getting close.

The response is simply a decline. Are you sure you are using TEST mode?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Great.. we are getting close.

The response is simply a decline. Are you sure you are using TEST mode?

Leave a comment:

• UVHaven
    replied
    ok. It looks like some of the original code was missing when I transfered it from Dreamweaver to WordPress. That part is fixed. Now when I do the test I get the declined message. Am I suppose to get that in test mode?

Here is the URL:
    https://uppervalleyhaven.org/3802-2/...NDE5OWM0&RefID=

How
    The error says that ItemName is blank.

When you post to Verify- you should see a table with all field names and their respective values.

What do you see for ItemName?

this is not in Portal- this is the problem (bug) in your code. Please review your code and make sure when you are posting you are actually post a value for ItemName.

Also note that your quantity may also be set to 0 instead of 1 and your unit price may also be 0 or null.

The 3 values that identify a basket have to be correct.

- ItemName <> NULL
    - UnitPrice >0
    - Quantity >0

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    The error says that ItemName is blank.

When you post to Verify- you should see a table with all field names and their respective values.

What do you see for ItemName?

this is not in Portal- this is the problem (bug) in your code. Please review your code and make sure when you are posting you are actually post a value for ItemName.

Also note that your quantity may also be set to 0 instead of 1 and your unit price may also be 0 or null.

The 3 values that identify a basket have to be correct.

- ItemName <> NULL
    - UnitPrice >0
    - Quantity >0

Leave a comment:

• UVHaven
    replied
    When I go to the verify site I see Field Name and Field Value with nothing underneath them. Is that what I'm suppose to see? If not, how do I change it? Is it something in the code or something I need to change in the administrative portal?

In the code, I have the ItemName set as "Donation".

I'm less familiar with how this part of the donation processing works and appreciate your help (as well as the links to learn more about it below).

Thank you!

Good day!

HTML Code:
    https://uppervalleyhaven.org/error/?err=The%20basket%20is%20empty&hashresponse=ZGEzOWEzZWU1ZTZiNGJkMzI1NWJmZWY5NTYwMTg5MGFmZDg3OQ==&RefID=
    Let's parse the string:
    • err= The%20basket%20is%20empty (remove %20 as space & you get: The basket is empty

the error is simply telling you that the ItemName is being passed as blank

You may want to use: https://Verify.FaaS.Cloud.ClickandPledge.com to see what you are posting. The verify site simply shows you all fields that are being posted and their respective values. If the error says basket is empty then ItemName is blank.

The rest of the string:
    • hashresponse=ZGEzOWEzZWU1ZTZiNGJkMzI1NWJmZWY5NTYwM Tg5MGFmZDg3OQ==

hashresonse is a security string that you may pass to the FaaS and get it back to verify that the response you are getting is actually coming back from us. You may want to read the following:

The hashtag is set in the administrative portal in the API section as discussed below:

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

HTML Code:
    https://uppervalleyhaven.org/error/?err=The%20basket%20is%20empty&hashresponse=ZGEzOWEzZWU1ZTZiNGJkMzI1NWJmZWY5NTYwMTg5MGFmZDg3OQ==&RefID=
    Let's parse the string:
    • err= The%20basket%20is%20empty (remove %20 as space & you get: The basket is empty

the error is simply telling you that the ItemName is being passed as blank

You may want to use: https://Verify.FaaS.Cloud.ClickandPledge.com to see what you are posting. The verify site simply shows you all fields that are being posted and their respective values. If the error says basket is empty then ItemName is blank.

The rest of the string:
    • hashresponse=ZGEzOWEzZWU1ZTZiNGJkMzI1NWJmZWY5NTYwM Tg5MGFmZDg3OQ==

hashresonse is a security string that you may pass to the FaaS and get it back to verify that the response you are getting is actually coming back from us. You may want to read the following:

The hashtag is set in the administrative portal in the API section as discussed below:

Leave a comment:

• UVHaven
    replied
    This is what I received:

https://uppervalleyhaven.org/error/?...ZDg3OQ==&RefID=

What does it mean the basket is empty? I clicked on one of the radio button options I wanted.

Does this mean we are using GET? How can I change it to POST? It would be nice to have the exact error show up in the webpage so people can see the issue.

Thanks!

The error message is given to you immediately through the URL if you are using GET or will post back to you if you are using POST.

Have you checked the URL? Post it here so we can see what the system is telling you.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    The error message is given to you immediately through the URL if you are using GET or will post back to you if you are using POST.

Have you checked the URL? Post it here so we can see what the system is telling you.

Leave a comment:

• UVHaven
    replied
    This test mode didn't work. I go to the error page. How can I view what isn't working? Is there a place in the admin portal? If you try it with test info, does it work?

Thanks for your help!

Test transactions may only be made using the following information:

- Credit card #: 4111111111111111 (4 and 15x1's)
    - Expiration date: any future date
    - CV2: any 3 digit number

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Test transactions may only be made using the following information:

- Credit card #: 4111111111111111 (4 and 15x1's)
    - Expiration date: any future date
    - CV2: any 3 digit number

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• UVHaven
    replied
    I tried it in test mode using your example information on the main website and it gave me the error message. Can you remind me what information should I use for testing? Do I use my credit card? Will it be charged while it is in test mode?

Thanks!

Good day!

This is quite a nice job. I like what you have done and it should work.

Have you tested it in TEST mode? does it work?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X