Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Our system is telling you what the ERROR is. Let us review it together:

The URL has the ERROR posted in it:

err=The%20basket%20is%20empty&hashresponse=ZGEzOWE zZWU1ZTZiNGJkMzI1NWJmZWY5NTYwMTg5MGFmZDg3OQ==&RefI D=Membership-Donation

Error says:

err=The basket is empty
    hashresponse=ZGEzOWEzZWU1ZTZiNGJkMzI1NWJmZWY5NTYwM Tg5MGFmZDg3OQ==&
    RefID=Membership-Donation

Basket is EMPTY means you are not passing the name of the item to the post. Item name and amount appear to be empty.

Leave a comment:

• NeedHelp

• NeedHelp
    replied
    I'm being redirected to the page I've set for OnErrorUrl. I've changed the post to: Https://FaaS.Cloud.ClickandPledge.com.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The variables appear to be correct. What is the ERROR message you are getting now?

Please change the post to Https://FaaS.Cloud.ClickandPledge.com so I can review the Error message. Based on what I see you should not be getting the HARD error that you were seeing which was indicative of a script injection attempt signature.

Leave a comment:

• NeedHelp

• NeedHelp
    replied
    Variables correct now.

The variables are correct now but I'm still getting an error response. Thanks for helping out with this.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support
    replied
    I just did a quick post and noticed the following:

Installment shows up as: EE->input->post('Installment'); ?>

This will definitely cause an issue. Test it yourself and see what you are posting to us and make sure those variables are correct.

Let me know when that is fixed so we can review it again if the problem still persists.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Verification Post

Please change the forms post method to point to: https://Verify.FaaS.Cloud.ClickandPledge.com

It currently is posting to: https://FaaS.Cloud.ClickandPledge.com

Simply add a verify at the beginning. This will show what you are posting to the system and will help us pinpoint the issue.

The error you are seeing happens when the system detects script injection or script posting and blocks the post. Once we can see how you are posting we will be able to figure out what is going on.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Is this form still in test mode? Can we test the form on your site using the 4111 test information?

Please let us know so we can review your form.

Leave a comment:

• NeedHelp

• NeedHelp
    started a topic Fatal Error When Submitting Form In Test Mode

Fatal Error When Submitting Form In Test Mode

Getting the following error when submitting a form in test mode:

It appears that your last operation has caused a fatal error in our system. Our programming team has received details of the error and will investigate the source shortly. You will be notified by email when the error is fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused and will make every effort to fix the error as soon as possible.

The form is located here: http://www.lakelandanimalshelter.org...rms/membership

Any help would be much appreciated.
Working...
X