Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iava
    replied
    Perfect! Everything seems to be working just fine now. Thanks for all of your help.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    In the FaaS form you have set a WID which is the ID for a checkout page you have designed and the FaaS processor will use as the template for receipt.

Edit the page used for WID and in one of the steps you will see "Fraud Protection" as a checkbox. The feature gives you the ability to disable fraud for a specific page. At times our clients use a checkout page to process credit cards for their patrons. We do NOT recommend this practice since the virtual terminal is better suited for this but our clients do what they like and not what we suggest .. so we have to make it easy for them to do what they want. In such uses we ask that they disable FRAUD for the page they process so their IP and Email does not get blocked.

Hope that helps.

Here is the feature release note:

http://forums.clickandpledge.com/showthread.php?434-Release-1-20-eNewsletter-subscription-and-fraud-monitoring-plus-more&highlight=fraud

Leave a comment:

• iava
    replied
    Ok great - thanks, seems to be working now. Can you point me to where the fraud/no fraud setting is, though? I poked around in the C&P portal and couldn't seem to find it.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    My test was with a real credit card and as you saw the receipt the payment went through for $25. So your forms are OK.

Your cards are being declined because you have been testing through a single IP with the same email with a live card repeatedly. The system has blacklisted your IP and your Email since the pattern matches fraud.

It is best to move the page you are using (WID) to NO FRAUD while you are testing so the fraud system does not block you.

I removed your information from the blacklist database and you should be fine now. Please note that if you test multiple times you will be blacklisted while the page is set for active fraud.

Please test now and let us know if it is working for you.

Leave a comment:

• iava
    replied
    Indeed, still not working for me. I have 2 real cards that I'm testing, and both are declined every time when using the page. When I use the C&P virtual terminal in salesforce, however, it goes through successfully. Thus it must not be a card/bank issue and something to do with the page?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day again!

I just did a test transaction and it worked fine. Here is the authorization:

http://iava.org/thank-you-operation-...ID=Example-000

Of course you can adjust RefID (Reference ID) if you want to or just remove the field all together.

The rest is OK and is working fine. Not sure what you were reporting as the problem.

Please test your form and let us know if you are still having issues.

Leave a comment:

• iava
    replied
    Got it - it's set to production now.

Leave a comment:

• iava
    replied
    Ah I see. I didn't realize that was to restrict URL's, thought it was to whitelist or allow them. My bad. It's been removed now. Should I set the ordermode back to Production or leave it in test? Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    I just reviewed your account and noticed that you have a number of $1 and $2 transactions that were authorized without any issues. I believe your primary problem has been the URL's you were using for Authorize & Decline. Our system simply redirects to the URL you specify for each type of transaction.

Once your site is in production we can go ahead and do a test transaction with a live card.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Your form works fine in TEST mode. So all parameters are correct.

Now please put it back in Production mode so we can test with a live card. I am not sure why you are getting a decline since all TESTS are working fine.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

I tested your form on our test platform with our test account and all works fine. There is no problem with the form using our TEST account.

I can't test the form with your account since you have put a restriction on the URL that the form may be posted from. The form has to be posted from secure.iava.org and as a result I can't test it.

Please remove the restriction in the Account Info > Profile > API Information so we can test it with your account setting.

Leave a comment:

• iava
    replied
    Okay - it's set to test mode now. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day.

Please change the mode to Test so we can test it. When you are in production before all is working it makes it hard to debug.

Once in Test mode let me know so we can run a couple of test transactions

Leave a comment:

• iava
    replied
    Originally posted by Support.Department View Post
    When the program returns an ERROR stating First name is required it simply receives a NULL value for First Name field.

You may want to test the form and see what you are posting to us. Simply change https://FaaS.Cloud.ClickandPledge.com with https://Verify.FaaS.Cloud.ClickandPledge.com

The Verify option will simply show you a page with all your fields shown in a table. Using the Verify you will know what you are actually posting.
    Aha - found the problem with the null first name. Turns out we were missing quotes at the end of the class elements for some of the fields. So, all of the data is now posting appropriately. However, any card I try now is once again always declining. Any help would be much appreciated, we're getting close to our friday launch of our campaign. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    When the program returns an ERROR stating First name is required it simply receives a NULL value for First Name field.

You may want to test the form and see what you are posting to us. Simply change https://FaaS.Cloud.ClickandPledge.com with https://Verify.FaaS.Cloud.ClickandPledge.com

The Verify option will simply show you a page with all your fields shown in a table. Using the Verify you will know what you are actually posting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X