X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Matthew,

The ampersand is a reserved symbol since it causes havoc in the Salesforce XML processor. The character "&" is used for concatenation of strings and XML processing at times has issues with it. We remove it to avoid failure in processing the C&P Data.

I believe we are working on a work-around for this issue in the next release.

Let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Matthew:

The picklist is not something we have control over. We can't add data to a picklist since the data may only be added to the picklist directly.

All we can do is select which picklist line should be added to the field.

Hopefully I have answered your question. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew
    replied
    Also, it appears I'm unable to map fields where the answer has an ampersand. In either the input or the replacement picklist.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew
    started a topic Saving custom fields into salesforce

Saving custom fields into salesforce

I'm setting up a donation form with custom questions, and am mapping them to salesforce objects in the C&P PaaS app settings. Which seems to work fine for regular text fields, but ones that are set up as picklists don't give me the option to pass through the answer (there's no field to leave blank, it's just a dropdown with each of the possible answers). Do I have to map each option of each question to? eg

[Contact] [Primary Address Type] if the question is "Primary Address Type" and the answer is "Home" [Home]
    [Contact] [Primary Address Type] if the question is "Primary Address Type" and the answer is "Work" [Work]
    [Contact] [Primary Address Type] if the question is "Primary Address Type" and the answer is "Other" [Other]

If so, I have a feature request for you
Working...
X