Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimNayzium
    replied
    I don't have it-- I fixed the problem by reordering the fields, and didn't think I should hang on to the old order. It's always possible, of course, that there was another error I somehow fixed accidentally when I changed the order, but that's the only thing I saw that I did deliberately that had results.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Order should not matter..

Field orders should not matter. I will research this.

This is a forms processor. Simply the form names are used to create the xml to post to the PaaS services.

I like to see the form that you had in wrong order which was not working.

Leave a comment:

• JimNayzium
    replied
    I managed to get it to work, but only after I reordered my input fields to match your order.

A couple notes:

Order of input fields matters.

The list of field names does not specify any field names as mandatory; rather, it specifies some field names as optional. However, many more are optional than are listed as such. I took the 'full' sample and deleted fields until I stopped getting "Transaction Successfull" from the server, and I deleted a LOT of the fields.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    started a topic FaaS Error:

FaaS Error:

** This thread is moved from the PaaS forum"
    Hi;

You stated:

* "Okay, been trying to use FaaS. I got the sample code to work, but it's unclear which fields are required and which are optional. Also, the error page is not very helpful; I wish it had more varied responses so I could know where my problem lay! All I've found for documentation is https://developers.clickandpledge.co...ervicefaas.htm; is there anywhere else I could look for more information?"

Reply:

The field names are listed here:

https://developers.clickandpledge.co...fieldnames.htm

the ones that are mandatory are marked as mandatory.

you can see the examples we have posted here:

Online Charity Giving | Charity Fundraising Companies | Online Donation | Click & Pledge
    Online Charity Giving | Charity Fundraising Companies | Online Donation | Click & Pledge

the idea behind the FaaS is quite simple and based on the form fields listed in the manual you should be able to process anything the main system does. Only exception is tickets & name badges which the FaaS platform does not handle.

If you are having problem please let us know the page and we can test it for you.
Working...
X